Details about Ying Lei Toh
Access statistics for papers by Ying Lei Toh.
Last updated 2019-11-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Prior Fraud Exposure and Precautionary Credit Market Behavior
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Also in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia (2022)
- Privacy Regulation and Quality Investment
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) View citations (5)
Also in Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (2019) View citations (4)
- Privacy and Quality
IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse View citations (4)
- Assessing the Case for Retail CBDCs: Central Banks’ Considerations
Payments System Research Briefing, 2022, (May 26, 2022), 7
- Promoting Payment Inclusion in the United States
Payments System Research Briefing, 2022, (October 7, 2022), 10
- Prepaid Cards: An Inadequate Solution for Digital Payments Inclusion
Economic Review, 2021, 106, (no.4) View citations (1)
- When Paying Bills, Low-Income Consumers Incur Higher Costs
Payments System Research Briefing, 2021, (November 23, 2021), 7
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic May Reshape the Digital Payments Landscape
Payments System Research Briefing, 2020, 10 View citations (3)
- Mobile Banking Use and Consumer Readiness to Benefit from Faster Payments
Economic Review, 2020, 105, (no.1), 5 View citations (2)
- Pandemic Relief Has Aided Low-Income Individuals: Evidence from Alternative Financial Services
Economic Bulletin, 2020, 4
- Still on Trial? The Court’s Use of Economic Analysis in the American Express Case
Payments System Research Briefing, 2020, 7
- Developments of QR Code-Based Mobile Payments in East Asia
Payments System Research Briefing, 2019, 14 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.