Details about Murat Usman
|Postal address:||Koç University Rumeli Feneri Yolu Sarıyer 34450 Istanbul Turkey|
|Workplace:||İktisat Bölümü (Department of Economics), İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi (College of Administrative Sciences and Economics), Koç Üniversitesi (Koc University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Murat Usman.
Last updated 2012-12-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Litigation and Settlement under Judicial Agency
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum
See also Journal Article in International Review of Law and Economics (2012)
- Spillover Effects, Bank Lending and Growth
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
- Incompletely Informed Policymakers and Trade Policy in Oligopolistic Industries
Working Papers, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Manchester School (2004)
- The role of lender behavior in International project finance
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York
See also Journal Article in Economics Bulletin (2001)
- Litigation and settlement under judicial agency
International Review of Law and Economics, 2012, 32, (3), 300-308 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Commitment with renegotiable debt contracts and verifiable cash flow
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (2), 249-251
- Bank Lending with Imperfect Competition and Spillover Effects
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2006, 6, (1), 1-30
- Incompletely informed policymakers and trade policy in oligopolistic industries
Manchester School, 2004, 72, (3), 283-297 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Optimal Debt Contracts with Renegotiation
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2004, 13, (4), 755-776 View citations (4)
- Verifiability and Contract Enforcement: A Model with Judicial Moral Hazard
The Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 2002, 18, (1), 67-94 View citations (20)
- The Role of Lender behavior in International Project Finance
Economics Bulletin, 2001, 28, (2), A0
Also in Economic Theory, 2002, 19, (3), 571-598 (2002)
See also Working Paper
- Costly signal extraction and profit differentials in oligopolistic markets
Economics Letters, 2000, 69, (3), 359-363 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.