Details about Mark Van Boening
Access statistics for papers by Mark Van Boening.
Last updated 2012-03-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Distribution and Dynamics in a Simple Tax Regime Transition
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Houston
- Fairness in an Embedded Ultimatum Game
Journal of Law and Economics, 2010, 53, (2), 263-287 View citations (9)
- Determinants of Government Aid to Katrina Survivors: Evidence from Survey Data
Southern Economic Journal, 2007, 74, (2), 344-362 View citations (10)
- Benefit packages and individual behavior: choices over discrete goods with multiple attributes
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2006, 27, (6), 511-526 View citations (2)
- A Limit of Bilateral Contracting Institutions
Economic Inquiry, 2005, 43, (4), 840-854 View citations (1)
- An Empirical Analysis of Bargaining with Voluntary Transmission of Private Information
The Journal of Legal Studies, 2004, 33, (1), 131-156 View citations (6)
- Bargaining and Information: An Empirical Analysis of A Multistage Arbitration Game
Journal of Labor Economics, 2001, 19, (4), 922-48 View citations (12)
- Dividend timing and behavior in laboratory asset markets
Economic Theory, 2000, 16, (3), 567-583 View citations (61)
- Numerical Computation of Equilibrium Bid Functions in a First-Price Auction with Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes
Experimental Economics, 1998, 1, (2), 147-159 View citations (9)
- Avoidable Cost: Ride a Double Auction Roller Coaster
American Economic Review, 1996, 86, (3), 461-77 View citations (33)
- The double auction: Institutions, theories and evidence: Daniel Friedman and John Rust, eds., Proceedings Volume XIV Santa Fe Institute Studies in the Sciences of Complexity (Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1991) pp. xxvi + 429
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 1994, 25, (3), 480-482
- Price bubbles and crashes in experimental call markets
Economics Letters, 1993, 41, (2), 179-185 View citations (107)
- An Experimental Examination of Spot Markets for Electricity
Economic Journal, 1990, 100, (403), 1073-94 View citations (3)
- Exogenous Uncertainty Increases the Bid-Ask Spread in the Continuous Double Auction
- Off-floor Trading, Market Disintegration and Price Volatility in Bid/Ask Markets
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.