Details about Dennie van Dolder
Access statistics for papers by Dennie van Dolder.
Last updated 2017-08-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring Loss Aversion under Ambiguity: A Method to Make Prospect Theory Completely Observable
Post-Print, HAL View citations (6)
- Source-Dependence of Utility and Loss Aversion: A Critical Test of Ambiguity Models
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS View citations (4)
- Comparing uncertainty aversion towards different sources
Theory and Decision, 2017, 83, (1), 1-18
- Number preferences in lotteries
Judgment and Decision Making, 2016, 11, (3), 243-259 View citations (7)
- Risky Choice in the Limelight
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2016, 98, (2), 318-332 View citations (6)
- Standing United or Falling Divided? High Stakes Bargaining in a TV Game Show
American Economic Review, 2015, 105, (5), 402-07 View citations (2)
- Split or Steal? Cooperative Behavior When the Stakes Are Large
Management Science, 2012, 58, (1), 2-20 View citations (23)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.