Details about Dimitrios Voliotis
Access statistics for papers by Dimitrios Voliotis.
Last updated 2019-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Convergence of Statistical to Strategic Equilibria of Market Games
OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre
See also Journal Article in International Game Theory Review (IGTR) (2009)
- Asymmetric Spillover Effects between Agricultural Commodity Prices and Biofuel Energy Prices
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7, (1), 166-177 View citations (1)
- Mood effects in optimal debt contracts
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2016, 10, (C), 50-53
- Spillover effects between lit and dark stock markets: Evidence from a panel of London Stock Exchange transactions
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015, 41, (C), 101-106
- Arbitrage, strategic inefficiency and self-regulation
Review of Economic Design, 2013, 17, (1), 27-41
- Monetary policy with linear information costs
Journal of Economics, 2013, 110, (3), 241-256
- A NECESSARY AND SUFFICIENT CONDITION FOR CONVERGENCE OF STATISTICAL TO STRATEGIC EQUILIBRIA OF MARKET GAMES
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), 2009, 11, (04), 479-489
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Strategic market games quantal response equilibria
Economic Theory, 2006, 27, (2), 475-482 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.