Details about Dustin R. White
Access statistics for papers by Dustin R. White.
Last updated 2020-07-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- March Madness: NCAA Tournament Participation and College Alcohol Use
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Contemporary Economic Policy (2019)
- The Effects of Merit-Based Financial Aid on Drinking in College
Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2015)
- Agency Theory and Work from Home
LABOUR, 2019, 33, (1), 1-25 View citations (3)
- MARCH MADNESS: NCAA TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION AND COLLEGE ALCOHOL USE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2019, 37, (3), 449-461 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- An In-Class Experiment to Teach Marginal Revenue Product Using the Baseball Labor Market and Moneyball
Journal of Economics Teaching, 2018, 3, (1), 115-133 View citations (1)
- Improved grade outcomes with an e-mailed “grade nudge”
The Journal of Economic Education, 2018, 49, (1), 1-7 View citations (2)
- The effects of merit-based financial aid on drinking in college
Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 44, (C), 137-149 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.