Details about Zhiguo Xiao
Access statistics for papers by Zhiguo Xiao.
Last updated 2014-01-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- China’s financial crisis – the role of banks and monetary policy
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section
- Banking and the Macroeconomy in China: A Banking Crisis Deferred?
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section View citations (13)
- Rational Cost Inefficiency in Chinese Banks
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section View citations (7)
Also in Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research (2009) View citations (5)
- A note on sequential auctions with multi-unit demand
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2013, 66, (3), 276-281 View citations (1)
- Two-step adaptive model selection for vector autoregressive processes
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 2013, 116, (C), 349-364 View citations (4)
- Efficient Estimation of Moment Condition Models with Heterogenous Populations
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2011, 12, (1), 89-107 View citations (1)
- GMM in linear regression for longitudinal data with multiple covariates measured with error
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2010, 37, (5), 791-805 View citations (3)
- The weighted method of moments approach for moment condition models
Economics Letters, 2010, 107, (2), 183-186 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.