International Journal of Business Ecosystem & Strategy (2687-2293)
2019 - 2019
Current editor(s): Burcu Hacioglu
From Bussecon International
Bussecon International, Westside 1, E1. D25. Enver Adakan Cd. Baris Mah. 34520. BeylikdÃ¼zÃ¼/Istanbul, Turkey..
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Umit Hacioglu ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2019
- The evolving role of automated systems in supply chain management and its cyber-security issue for global business operations in industry 4.0 pp. 01-11
- Umit Hacioglu and Gul Sevgilioglu
- A critical approach to human resources practices and training in intellectual capital accumulation pp. 12-25
- Selman Duran and Merve Korkmaz
- A practical approach to global competitive factors: Achieving key success parameters in international business pp. 26-54
- Fahrettin Ozdemirci, Nurullah Kahvecioglu and Halil Yorulmaz
- Power supply and the performances of small and medium scale enterprises (SMSEs) in Rivers State: A qualitative respond model approach pp. 55-62
- Emeka Nkoro, NenuBari Ikue-John, Winifred Okeke, Ifeanyi Lucky Amabuike and Joseph Ade Ajaba
- Effect of internal & external motivation and Burnout levels of nurses on work performances: Cross-sectional analysis pp. 63-69
- Sait Soyler, Yasar Gokalp, Salih Kenan Sahin and Pakize Yigit