Rue de la Banque
2014 - 2018
From Banque de France
Banque de France 31 Rue Croix des Petits Champs LABOLOG - 49-1404 75049 PARIS.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Michael brassart ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
2018, issue 72
- Costs and consequences of a trade war: a structural analysis
- Antoine Berthou, Caroline Jardet, Daniele Siena and Urszula Szczerbowicz
2018, issue 71
- Sectoral specialisation and the downturn in France’s foreign trade between 2014 and 2016
- Hadrien Camatte and Guillaume Gaulier
2018, issue 70
- Do firms benefit equally from trade in inputs?
- Joaquin Blaum, Claire Lelarge and Michael Peeters
2018, issue 69
- Does all firms’ productive investment benefit from real estate price increases?
- Denis Fougere, Remy Lecat and Simon Ray
2018, issue 68
- How does a euro/dollar exchange rate shock affect inflation in France?
- Louis de CHARSONVILLE and Caroline Jardet
2018, issue 67
- A DGSE model to assess the post-crisis regulation of universal banks
- Olivier de Bandt and Mohammed Chahad
2018, issue 66
- The evolution of wealth inequality in France from 1800 to 2014
- Bertrand Garbinti and Jonathan Goupille-Lebret
2018, issue 65
- Non-standard monetary policy: what impact on small and medium-sized enterprises financing?
- Christophe Cahn and Anne Duquerroy
2018, issue 64
- Adjustment costs and factor demand: some lessons from corporate real estate
- Antonin Bergeaud and Simon Ray
2018, issue 63
- Corporate debt structure and economic recoveries: a cross-country analysis
- Thomas Grjebine, Urszula Szczerbowicz and Fabien Tripier
2018, issue 62
- Dollar funding and French exports to the United States: lessons from the 2011 dollar crunch
- Antoine Berthou, Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier and Guillaume Horny
2018, issue 61
- Uncertainty and macroeconomics: transmission channels and policy implications
- Laurent Ferrara, Stéphane Lhuissier and Fabien Tripier
2018, issue 60
- Eurosystem asset purchases and portfolio rebalancing in the euro area
- Ralph S.J. Koijen, Francois Koulischer, Benoît Nguyen and Motohiro Yogo
2018, issue 59
- The effects of monetary policy on the composition of bank deposits and on loan supply
- Mattia Girotti
2018, issue 58
- What risk sharing and macroeconomic policy instruments in the Economic and Monetary Union?
- Pierre Jaillet and Edouard Vidon
2018, issue 57
- The impact of Chinese import competition on the local structure of employment and wages in France
- Clément Malgouyres
2018, issue 56
- Does the Phillips curve still exist?
- Clémence Berson, Louis de Charsonville, Pavel Diev, Violaine Faubert, Laurent Ferrara, Sophie Guilloux-Nefussi, Yannick Kalantzis, Antoine Lalliard, Julien Matheron and Matteo Mogliani
2018, issue 55
- The role of real estate in euro area wealth inequality: lessons from the Household Finance and Consumption Survey
- Bertrand Garbinti and Frédérique Savignac
2018, issue 54
- Is price dispersion a concern for French consumers?
- Nicoletta Berardi
2017, issue 53
- Determinants of sovereign bond yields: the role of fiscal and external imbalances
- Melika Ben Salem and Barbara Castelletti
2017, issue 52
- Staying at zero with affine processes: an application to term structure modelling
- Alain Monfort, Fulvio Pegoraro, Jean-Paul Renne and Guillaume Roussellet
2017, issue 51
- Winners and losers from globalisation: offshoring benefits skilled workers and hurts the less skilled
- Juan Carluccio, Alejandro Cunat, Harald Fadinger and Christian Fons-Rosen
2017, issue 50
- Size-based regulations and firm growth: is small beautiful?
- Luis Garicano, Claire Lelarge and John van Reenen
2017, issue 49
- Why is the Interest Rate an Inverted Leading Indicator of Macroeconomic Activity in the United States?
- Patrick Pintus
2017, issue 48
- Subjective interest rate uncertainty and the macroeconomy: a cross-country analysis
- Klodiana Istrefi and Sarah Mouabbi
2017, issue 47
- The long-term cost of protectionism for education
- Vincent Bignon and Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa
2017, issue 46
- The difference in public spending in France and Germany
- Marie Aouriri and Héloïse Tournoux
2017, issue 45
- Globalisation and industry concentration: What are the consequences for inflation dynamics?
- Sophie Guilloux-Nefussi
2017, issue 44
- Explaining the recent slump in investment: the role of expected demand and uncertainty
- Matthieu Bussiere, Laurent Ferrara and Juliana Milovich
2017, issue 43
- What role did education, equipment age and technology play in 20th century productivity growth?
- Antonin Bergeaud, Gilbert Cette and Remy Lecat
2017, issue 42
- Do wealth inequalities have an impact on consumption?
- Frédérique Savignac
2017, issue 41
- Is demographics the housing cycle?
- Eric Monnet and Clara Wolf
2017, issue 40
- How the Eurosystem’s enhanced credit support policy contributed to averting a severe credit crunch in 2009
- Christophe Cahn and Julien Matheron
2017, issue 39
- Construction crises and business cycle: consequences for GDP forecasts
- Eric Monnet and C. Thubin
2017, issue 38
- Capital inflows and credit growth: where do we stand?
- Ludovic Gauvin, Ramona Jimborean and Julio Ramos-Tallada
2017, issue 37
- The impact of import prices on inflation in the euro area
- Nicolas Chatelais and Katja Schmidt
2017, issue 36
- Competition for global value added: domestic and export market shares
- Rafael Cezar, A. Duguet, Guillaume Gaulier and Vincent Vicard
2016, issue 35
- What policy to reduce labour market segmentation?
- Clémence Berson and N. Ferrari
2016, issue 34
- Economic policy uncertainty in advanced countries and portfolio capital flows to emerging markets
- Ludovic Gauvin, C. McLOUGHLIN and Dennis Reinhardt
2016, issue 33
- Economic policy uncertainty and inflation expectations
- Klodiana Istrefi and Anamaria Piloiu
2016, issue 32
- Monetary policy measures in the euro area and their effects since 2014
- Magali Marx, Benoît Nguyen and Jean-Guillaume Sahuc
2016, issue 31
- What caused current account imbalances in euro area periphery countries?
- Daniele Siena
2016, issue 30
- The role of China in the trade slowdown
- Guillaume Gaulier, Walter Steingress and Soledad Zignago
2016, issue 29
- Are insolvent firms being kept afloat by excessively low interest rates?
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi, Remy Lecat, O’donnell, C., Benjamin Bureau and Jean-Pierre Villetelle
2016, issue 28
- Changes in financial fragmentation in the euro area since 2008
- Guillaume Horny, Simone Manganelli and Benoit Mojon
2016, issue 27
- What is the macroeconomic impact of ambitious structural reforms on product and labour markets?
- Gilbert Cette, Jimmy Lopez and Jacques Mairesse
2016, issue 26
- The French housing market: what would be the impact of macroprudential measures?
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi, Remy Lecat and C. Labonne
2016, issue 25
- What is responsible for the easing of credit standards before the crisis: monetary policy or the savings glut?
- Adrian Penalver
2016, issue 24
- Do foreign demand shocks impact company sales in France?
- N. Berman, Antoine Berthou and Jérôme Héricourt
2016, issue 23
- Nowcasting global economic growth
- Laurent Ferrara and Clément Marsilli
2016, issue 22
- Contribution of information and communication technologies (ICT) to growth
- Gilbert Cette, C. Clerc and L. Bresson
2016, issue 21
- Down payment and indebtedness ratios:how French banks limit their mortgage risks
- Michel Dietsch and C. Welter-Nicol
2016, issue 20
- Specialisation in international trade: facts, vulnerabilities and remedies
- Walter Steingress
2016, issue 19
- Households’ real estate and financial asset holdings: what differences in investment behaviour within the euro area?
- Luc Arrondel and Frédérique Savignac
2016, issue 18
- The transmission of liquidity risk through international banks
- Matthieu Bussiere, Julia Schmidt, Boubacar Camara, F.-D. Castellani and V. Potier
2016, issue 17
- Monetary policy without interest rates. The French experience with quantitative controls (1948 to 1973)
- Eric Monnet
2016, issue 16
- Trade, wages, and collective bargaining
- Juan Carluccio, Denis Fougere and Erwan Gautier