The Economists' Voice
2004 - 2017
Current editor(s): Michael Cragg, Dwight Jaffee and Joseph Stiglitz
From De Gruyter
Series data maintained by Peter Golla ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 14, issue 1, 2017
- The Economists’ Voice: Special Issue on Nutrition and Poverty Introduction pp. 2
- Cragg Mike and Stiglitz Joseph E.
- Poverty and Obesity as Political Indicators pp. 3
- Drewnowski Adam
- Food Insecurity and Health Outcomes pp. 5
- Gundersen Craig and Seligman Hilary K.
- Linking SNAP to Food Security: Exploring Reinstating a Purchase Requirement and Tying Benefits to the Low-Cost Food Plan pp. 5
- Daponte Beth Osborne
- Caloric Sweetened Beverage Taxes: A Toothless Solution? pp. 6
- Cohen Evan, deFonseka Jehan and McGowan Richard
- Ensuring Access to Fruits and Vegetables for the Nation’s Most Vulnerable – Contributions of WIC and SNAP pp. 8
- Herman Dena R.
Volume 13, issue 1, 2016
- Overlooked Opportunity: Trade in Services pp. 1-7
- J. Jensen
- Elections and the Economy: What to do about Recessions? pp. 9-25
- Ghayad Rand, Cragg Michael and Pinter Frank
- Are Biopharmaceutical Budget Caps Good Public Policy? pp. 27-42
- Dana Goldman, Lakdawalla Darius N., Baumgardner James R. and Linthicum Mark T.
Volume 12, issue 1, 2015
- Growing Apart: The Evolution of Income vs. Wealth Inequality pp. 1-12
- Cragg Michael and Ghayad Rand
- The Political Economy of Net Neutrality Regulation pp. 13-18
- Weisman Dennis L.
- Hurry or Wait – The Pros and Cons of Going Fast or Slow on Climate Change pp. 19-24
- Eleanor Denny and Weiss Jurgen
- Climate Change Adaptation Will Offer a Sharp Test of the Claims of Behavioral Economics pp. 25-30
- Matthew Kahn
- A Proposed Framework to Reduce Asymmetric Information in Equity Offerings pp. 31-36
- Gavious Ilanit
Volume 11, issue 1, 2014
- Comment on DeLong: Economics in Crisis pp. 2
- Strawser Cornelia
- The Partners HealthCare Settlement and the Future of Health Care Organizations pp. 3
- Richman Barak D. and Schulman Kevin A.
- The Power of Awards pp. 5
- Bruno Frey and Gallus Jana
- Quarterly Fiscal Policy pp. 6
- David Kendrick and Hans Amman
- The Future of US Health Care: Is Medicare Really Better at “Saving” Money? pp. 7
- Edlin Aaron, Dana Goldman and Leive Adam A.
Volume 10, issue 1, 2013
- Why Invest In Art? pp. 1-6
- Bruno Frey and Cueni Reto
- Too Many Banks to Fail? Theory and Evidence pp. 7-13
- Boyd John and Baxamusa Mufaddal
- Spectrum Policy: Some Thoughts on Where Economists Agree, Disagree, and Why pp. 21-28
- Hahn Robert and Passell Peter
- Spectrum Policy and the Evolution of the Wireless Internet: Some Thoughts on Where Economists Agree and Disagree pp. 29-37
- Hahn Robert and Passell Peter
- Want More Value from Prescription Drugs? We Need to Let Prices Rise and Fall pp. 39-43
- Dana Goldman, Leive Adam and Darius Lakdawalla
- How (Not) to Lie with Benefit-Cost Analysis pp. 45-50
- Robert Farrow
Volume 9, issue 3, 2012
- Is This Time Different? Capture and Anti-Capture of US Politics pp. 1-7
- Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson
- Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality pp. 1-7
- Arindrajit Dube and Ethan Kaplan
- Occupy Economics pp. 1-6
- Beggs Mike
- Introduction: Economics and Occupy Wall Street pp. 1-3
- Naidu Suresh
- The Economics of Occupation pp. 1-3
- Safri Maliha
Volume 9, issue 2, 2012
- The Broken Health Care System: The Real Long-Term Deficit Problem pp. 1-6
- Baker Dean
- Stimulating the Economy in an Era of Debt and Deficit pp. 1-6
- Joseph Stiglitz
- The US Fiscal Situation: Causes and Remedies pp. 1-7
- Lazear Edward P.
- Debt and Democracy pp. 1-11
- Kane Tim
- Fiscal Policy for Economic Growth pp. 1-13
- Boskin Michael J.
Volume 9, issue 1, 2012
- The Cost of Job Loss in the Great Recession: How Bad Has it Been? pp. 1-5
- Farber Henry S.
- Is Xfinity TV Anticompetitive? Let the Courts, not Regulators, Decide pp. 1-5
- Wallsten Scott J.
- A Practical Anti-bubble Prescription pp. 1-5
- Andrade Sandro C., Bian Jiangze and Burch Timothy R.
- How to Fix the Inefficiency of Global Cap and Trade pp. 1-5
- Peter Cramton and Stoft Steven
- Comparing OECD and IMF Approaches to Economic Surveillance pp. 1-5
- Edwards Martin S.
- Grass is Always Greener When It's Legal: Policies for State Regulated Marijuana pp. 1-6
- Cohen Evan and McGowan Richard
- It's Time to Unify Telecommunications Policy pp. 1-6
- Macher Jeffrey T. and John Mayo
- Eiminating Racial Preferences in College Admissions pp. 1-3
- Weisman Dennis L. and Robinson Glen O.
- Curbing the Dangers of High-Frequency Trading pp. 1-3
- Clements Matthew T.
- The Bottle and The Border: What Can America's Failed Experiment With Alcohol Prohibition in The 1920s Teach us About The Likely Effects of Anti-Immigration Legislation Today? pp. 1-4
- Caves Kevin
- Comment on Leamer: Do Nominal Shocks Still Matter? pp. 1-4
- Scott Sumner
- Securitizing Environmental Risk and the Keystone XL Pipeline pp. 1-4
- V. Smith
Volume 8, issue 3, 2011
- Why Systemic Risk Considerations Affect the Market for Long-Term Care Insurance pp. 1-5
- Lumsdaine Robin L.
- Comment on DeLong: Why is Economics in Crisis? pp. 1-2
- Lonnie Stevans
- What's an $800 Billion Stimulus Worth? pp. 1-3
- Burton Abrams
Volume 8, issue 2, 2011
- Economics in Crisis pp. 1-2
- DeLong J. Bradford
- The IMF's Switch in Time pp. 1-2
- Joseph Stiglitz
- Comment on Cragg and Stiglitz: Invest in Intangible Assets pp. 1-2
- Jarboe Kenan Patrick
- Comment on Cramton and Katzman: Medicare Competitive Bidding Lowered Expenditures pp. 1-3
- Hoerger Thomas J
- Comment on Hoerger: Early Pilots of Medicare Auctions Bring No Solace to Auction Experts pp. 1-4
- Peter Cramton and Katzman Brett E.
- Should the Government Invest, or Try to Spur Private Investment? pp. 1-6
- Cragg Michael and Joseph Stiglitz
- The Net Fiscal Expenditure Stimulus in the US, 2008-9: Less than What You Might Think, and Less than the Fiscal Stimuli of Most OECD Countries pp. 1-6
- Joshua Aizenman and Gurnain Pasricha
Volume 8, issue 1, 2011
- Comment on Pauly: The Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act--Comparisons with the Home Mortgage Deduction pp. 1-2
- Song Edward
- Pain without Purpose pp. 1-2
- DeLong J. Bradford
- Comment on Kamstra: Reasons for Developing Countries to Be Thrilled about Trills pp. 1-2
- Hammad Siddiqi
- Comment on Song: Mortgage Interest Deduction pp. 1-2
- Gordon Richard K
- Deflation Dread Disorder "The CPI is Falling!" pp. 1-5
- Edward Leamer
- Why Official Bailouts Tend Not To Work: An Example Motivated by Greece 2010 pp. 1-5
- Chamley Christophe P and Pinto Brian
- The Path to Universal Broadband: Why We Should Grant Low-Income Subsidies and Use Experiments and Auctions to Determine the Specifics pp. 1-5
- Rosston Gregory L. and Wallsten Scott J.
- Comment on DeLong: The Pain Has a Purpose, Namely, Higher Profits pp. 1-1
- Bergmann Barbara R.
- Tracking the Sputnik Economy pp. 1-4
- Edward Barbier