International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge
2013 - 2017
Current editor(s): Aleksandr Kljucnikov
From VSP Ostrava, a. s.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Aleksandr Kljucnikov ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2013
- The theory of patronized goods in the optics of comparative methodology pp. 4-32
- Aleksander Rubinstein
- Corporate social responsibility: opportunities, drivers and barries pp. 33-37
- Sasan Ghasemi and Mehran Nejati
- Costing methods utilization in Czech enterprises pp. 38-45
- Boris Popesko
- Selected factors of development in the field of metallurgic companies’ management pp. 46-52
- Sarka Vilamova, Kamila Janovska, Roman Kozel and Milan Stoch
- Does cash flow affect investment? Evidence from the romanian capital market pp. 53-60
- Andriana Putintica and Carmen Giorgiana Bonaci
- Risk management debate focused on banking industry pp. 61-68
- Eugenia Ana Matis, Cosmin Dumitru Matis and Jiri Strouhal