Initiating Dialogue on Post-Disaster Reconstruction (Edited volume)
From South Asia Watch on Trade, Economics and Environment
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Ankur Singh ().
Access Statistics for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Ch 1 Nepalâ€™s Post-Disaster Reconstruction Experience: Current Status and Lessons Learnt , pp 1-22
- Jagadish Chandra Pokharel
- Ch 2 Reconstruction Implication for Economic Management , pp 23-44
- Yubaraj Khatiwada and Ashutosh Mani Dixit
- Ch 3 Role of Individual Grants in Reconstruction Expenditure , pp 45-58
- Kishor Maharjan
- Ch 4 2015 Earthquake as Driver of Labour Migration , pp 59-72
- Ganesh Gurung
- Ch 5 Post-Earthquake Urban Reconstruction , pp 73-96
- Kishore Thapa
- Ch 6 Resilience: A Conceptual Note , pp 97-119
- Ajaya Dixit
- Ch 7 Gender Concerns of Recovery and Reconstruction , pp 122-149
- Neelu Thapa and Dikshya Singh
- Ch 8 Post-Earthquake Conflict Resolution , pp 151-166
- Dikshya Singh and Mohan Das Manandhar
- Ch 9 From Tatopani to Rasuwa: An Analysis of Nepal-China Trade after 2015 Earthquake , pp 167-234
- Paras Kharel