From Swansea University, School of Management
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Oleksandr Talavera ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2018-07: Does connection with @realDonaldTrump affect stock prices?
- Rui Fan, Oleksandr Talavera and Vu Tran
- 2018-06: Bank lending behavior and business cycle under Basel regulations: Is there a significant procyclicality?
- Katsutoshi Shimizu and Kim Ly
- 2018-05: US Economic Uncertainty, EU Business Cycles and the Global Financial Crisis
- Syed Hassan, Sarosh Shabi and Taufiq Choudhry
- 2018-04: Shock propaganda, asset quality and lending behaviour
- Tho Pham, Oleksandr Talavera and Andriy Tsapin
- 2018-03: Self-employment, financial development and well-being: Evidence from China, Russia and Ukraine
- Tho Pham, Oleksandr Talavera and Mao Zhang
- 2018-02: Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking
- Tho Pham, Oleksandr Talavera and Junhong Yang
- 2018-01: Social media, sentiment and public opinions: Evidence from #Brexit and #USElection
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, Tho Pham and Oleksandr Talavera