Details about Armenak Antinyan
Access statistics for papers by Armenak Antinyan.
Last updated 2020-12-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cancer screening invitations in the developing world
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
- Nudging for Tax Compliance: A Meta-Analysis
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
Also in ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (2019) View citations (7)
- Trust in the Healthcare System and COVID-19 Treatment in the Developing World. Survey and Experimental Evidence from Armenia
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" View citations (3)
- Watch your Words: An Experimental Study on Communication and the Opportunity Cost of Delegation
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari"
Also in Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics (2017)
- Social Preferences, Public Good Provision, Social Capital and Positional Concerns: Empirical Evidence from the South Caucasus
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (1)
- What Matters for Whistleblowing on Tax Evaders? Survey and Experimental Evidence
Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics
- Relative Standing and Temporary Migration: Empirical Evidence from the South Caucasus
LIUC Papers in Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Review of Development Economics (2018)
- Are taxes beautiful? A survey experiment on information, tax choice and perceived adequacy of the tax burden
FAU Discussion Papers in Economics, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics
- Context dependent cheating: Experimental evidence from 16 countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2015)
- Loss and Other-Regarding Preferences: Evidence From Dictator Game
Working Papers, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia View citations (3)
- Public Good Provision, Punishment and the Endowment Origin: Experimental Evidence
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno"
See also Journal Article in Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics) (2015)
- Curbing the consumption of positional goods: Behavioral interventions versus taxation
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 179, (C), 1-21
- Does trust in the government matter for whistleblowing on tax evaders? Survey and experimental evidence
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 171, (C), 77-95 View citations (4)
- Positional concerns and social network structure: An experiment
European Economic Review, 2020, 129, (C) View citations (1)
- Social status competition and the impact of income inequality in evolving social networks: An agent-based model
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2019, 79, (C), 53-69 View citations (2)
- Relative standing and temporary migration: Empirical evidence from the South Caucasus
Review of Development Economics, 2018, 22, (1), 361-383 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Reference Group Income and Subjective Well-Being: Empirical Evidence from Low-Income Transition Economies
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2016, 127, (3), 1333-1348 View citations (9)
- Context-dependent cheating: Experimental evidence from 16 countries
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 116, (C), 379-386 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Public good provision, punishment, and the endowment origin: Experimental evidence
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2015, 56, (C), 72-77 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.