Details about Kris Ivanovski
Access statistics for papers by Kris Ivanovski.
Last updated 2022-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Breaks, trends and correlations in commodity prices in the very long-run
Energy Economics, 2022, 108, (C) View citations (1)
- Does R&D investment in renewable energy technologies reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
Applied Energy, 2022, 327, (C) View citations (1)
- Has tourism driven house prices in Germany? Time-varying evidence since 1870
Tourism Economics, 2022, 28, (7), 1705-1723
- Time-varying geopolitical risk and oil prices
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2022, 77, (C), 206-221 View citations (2)
- Forecasting the dynamic relationship between crude oil and stock prices since the 19th century
Journal of Commodity Markets, 2021, 24, (C) View citations (1)
- Has healthcare expenditure converged across Australian states and territories?
Empirical Economics, 2021, 61, (6), 3401-3417
- R&D expenditure and energy consumption in OECD nations
Energy Economics, 2021, 100, (C) View citations (4)
- Convergence and determinants of greenhouse gas emissions in Australia: A regional analysis
Energy Economics, 2020, 92, (C) View citations (11)
- Convergence in Income Inequality Across Australian States and Territories
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2020, 148, (1), 127-142 View citations (1)
- Convergence of R&D intensity in OECD countries: evidence since 1870
Empirical Economics, 2020, 59, (1), 295-306 View citations (1)
- Electricity consumption and economic growth across Australian states and territories
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (8), 866-878 View citations (13)
- Human capital and CO2 emissions in the long run
Energy Economics, 2020, 91, (C) View citations (26)
- Modelling the Australian J‐Curve: An ARDL Cointegration Approach
Economic Papers, 2020, 39, (2), 167-184
- Stationarity properties of per capita CO2 emissions in the OECD in the very long-run: A replication and extension analysis
Energy Economics, 2020, 90, (C) View citations (4)
- Stochastic convergence in per capita CO2 emissions: Evidence from emerging economies, 1921–2014
Energy Economics, 2020, 86, (C) View citations (10)
- The Environmental Kuznets Curve across Australian states and territories
Energy Economics, 2020, 90, (C) View citations (14)
- Dynamics of oil price, precious metal prices and the exchange rate in the long-run
Energy Economics, 2019, 84, (C) View citations (23)
- Economic policy uncertainty and demand for money in Australia
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (41), 4516-4526 View citations (3)
- Human capital and energy consumption: Evidence from OECD countries
Energy Economics, 2019, 84, (C) View citations (52)
- The role of ethnic diversity in sustainable environmental growth: new evidence across different income regions
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (4), 398-408 View citations (1)
- A club convergence analysis of per capita energy consumption across Australian regions and sectors
Energy Economics, 2018, 76, (C), 519-531 View citations (17)
- Conditional convergence in per capita carbon emissions since 1900
Applied Energy, 2018, 228, (C), 916-927 View citations (15)
- House price convergence: Evidence from Australian cities
Economics Letters, 2018, 170, (C), 88-90 View citations (12)
- The Environmental Kuznets Curve in the OECD: 1870–2014
Energy Economics, 2018, 75, (C), 389-399 View citations (66)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.