Details about Lester Robert Lusher
Access statistics for papers by Lester Robert Lusher.
Last updated 2019-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is Early Start a Better Start? Evaluating California State University's Early Start Remediation Policy
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Shocks on Manufacturing Workers: An Autopsy from the MORG
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR)
Also in Working Papers, New Economic School (NES) (2018)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2019)
- Sleep and Student Success: The Role of Regularity vs. Duration
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics (2017) View citations (1)
- College Better: Parimutuel Betting Markets as a Commitment Device and Monetary Incentive
Natural Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website
- Gender Performance Gaps: Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Role of Gender Differences in Sleep Cycles
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2018)
- Trade Shocks, Taxes, and Inequality
Working Papers, New Economic School (NES) View citations (2)
Also in Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) (2016) View citations (1)
- TAs Like Me: Racial Interactions between Graduate Teaching Assistants and Undergraduates
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2018)
- Does schedule irregularity affect productivity? Evidence from random assignment into college classes
Labour Economics, 2019, 60, (C), 115-128
- The impact of real exchange rate shocks on manufacturing workers: An autopsy from the MORG
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2019, 91, (C), 12-28
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Are professional basketball players reference-dependent?
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (36), 3937-3948
- GENDER PERFORMANCE GAPS: QUASI‐EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE ON THE ROLE OF GENDER DIFFERENCES IN SLEEP CYCLES
Economic Inquiry, 2018, 56, (1), 252-262 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- TAs like me: Racial interactions between graduate teaching assistants and undergraduates
Journal of Public Economics, 2018, 159, (C), 203-224 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Double-shift schooling and student success: Quasi-experimental evidence from Europe
Economics Letters, 2016, 139, (C), 36-39 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.