Details about Andrea Mervar
Access statistics for papers by Andrea Mervar.
Last updated 2020-03-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ciklicki prilagodeni proracunski saldo: primjer Hrvatske
Working Papers, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb View citations (1)
- The Economic Effects of Croatia's Accession to the EU
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) View citations (1)
Also in CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis (2007)
Working Papers, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb (2007)
- An Analysis of Foreign Tourism Demand for Croatian Destinations: Long-Run Elasticity Estimates
Working Papers, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb View citations (14)
- Comparative analysis of book citations in social science journals by Central and Eastern European authors
Scientometrics, 2019, 120, (3), 1005-1029
- Scientific potential of European fully open access journals
Scientometrics, 2018, 114, (3), 1373-1394
- The entrepreneurship-unemployment nexus in Croatia
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2017, 6, (3), 375-384
- The stationarity of inflation in Croatia: anti-inflation stabilization program and the change in persistence
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2017, 50, (1), 45-58 View citations (5)
- Measuring persistence in Croatian tourism: evidence from the Adriatic region
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (46), 4901-4917
- The Economic Effects of Croatia's Accession to the European Union
Eastern European Economics, 2009, 47, (6), 60-83 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.