Details about Elizabeth Schroeder
Access statistics for papers by Elizabeth Schroeder.
Last updated 2019-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- Teacher Pay and Student Performance: Evidence from the Gambian Hardship Allowance
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Effectiveness (2018)
- Incentives for Teacher Relocation: Evidence from the Gambian Hardship Allowance
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2014)
- Identifying spatial efficiency-equity tradeoffs in territorial development policies: evidence from Uganda
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Studies (2014)
- Teacher pay and student performance: evidence from the Gambian hardship allowance
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2018, 10, (2), 249-276
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Dynamic labor supply adjustment with bias correction
Empirical Economics, 2016, 51, (4), 1623-1640 View citations (1)
- Strategic advertising policy in international oligopoly markets
The International Trade Journal, 2016, 30, (1), 3-13 View citations (1)
- A Reappraisal of Strategic Trade Policy
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2015, 15, (4), 435-442 View citations (4)
- Fox News and political knowledge
Journal of Public Economics, 2015, 126, (C), 52-63 View citations (10)
- Identifying Spatial Efficiency-Equity Trade-offs in Territorial Development Policies: Evidence from Uganda
Journal of Development Studies, 2014, 50, (12), 1717-1733
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Incentives for teacher relocation: Evidence from the Gambian hardship allowance
Economics of Education Review, 2014, 41, (C), 120-136 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Union Bargaining in an Oligopoly Market with Cournot-Bertrand Competition: Welfare and Policy Implications
Economies, 2014, 2, (2), 1-14 View citations (3)
- Handbook of Behavioral Industrial Organization
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing
- Behavioral industrial organization: a synthesis of behavioral economics and industrial organization
Chapter 1 in Handbook of Behavioral Industrial Organization, 2018, pp 3-16
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.