Details about Yasushi Suzuki
Access statistics for papers by Yasushi Suzuki.
Last updated 2020-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Edited books Chapters
- BANK RENTS AND UNCERTAINTY. A Legacy of the Subjectivists
Working Papers, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK
- The Crisis of Financial Intermediation, Understanding Japanâ€™s Lingering Economic Stagnation
Working Papers, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK View citations (1)
- Challenges in the post-justice-seeking regime: the cases of Myanmar and Sri Lanka
Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 1, (2), 537-558
- Altruism, reciprocity and Islamic equity finance
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2016, 9, (2), 205-221
- OWNERSHIP AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE OF PAKISTANI NON-FINANCIAL FIRMS
"e-Finanse", 2016, 12, (1), 57-67
- Capital structure and managerial ownership: Evidence from Pakistan
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2015, 11, (2), 12
Also in Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2015, 11, (2), 131-142 (2015)
- Chinas Industrial Structure Change: Lessons from Japans Financial Slump
Journal of Public Policy & Governance, 2015, 2, (1), 1-15
- Cross Border M&As in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Indian Trends and Future Directions
Transnational Corporations Review, 2015, 7, (2), 190-208
- Transcending the Trend of Financialization: The Heterodox vs. Islamic Economics View
Journal of Economic and Social Thought, 2015, 2, (4), 226-241
- Impact of policy changes on the efficiency and returns-to-scale of Japanese financial institutions: An evaluation
Research in International Business and Finance, 2014, 32, (C), 159-171 View citations (6)
- Islamic bank rent: A case study of Islamic banking in Bangladesh
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2014, 7, (2), 170-181
- Making sense of China's Economic Slowdown
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 2014, 1, (2), 195-201
Also in EconStor Open Access Articles, 2014, 195-201 (2014)
- The impact of competition on bank performance in Bangladesh: an empirical study
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2014, 7, (1), 73-94 View citations (2)
- A Post-Keynesian perspective on Islamic prohibition ofGharar
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2013, 6, (3), 200-210
- China's Non-Performing Bank Loan Crisis: the role of economic rents
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2008, 22, (1), 57-70 View citations (2)
- Uncertainty, financial fragility and monitoring: Will Basle-type pragmatism resolve the Japanese banking crisis?
Review of Political Economy, 2005, 17, (1), 45-61 View citations (3)
- Power, Property Rights, and Economic Development
Springer Books, Springer
- Japan’s Financial Slump
Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions, Palgrave Macmillan View citations (1)
- Towards A Common Future
Springer Books, Springer
- Will Quantitative Easing Enhance or Drain the Availability of Funds to Financial Markets?
A chapter in Risk Management Post Financial Crisis: A Period of Monetary Easing, 2014, vol. 96, pp 181-192
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.