Details about Kirsten Boysen-Urban
Access statistics for papers by Kirsten Boysen-Urban.
Last updated 2020-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Subsidies in Global Value Chains or Where Does the Money Go?
59th Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 25-27, 2019, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
- EU Common Agricultural Policy Post-2020: Exploring the Effects of Safety-Net Policy Instruments
166th Seminar, August 30-31, 2018, Galway, West of Ireland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Phosphorus Scarcity: The Neglected Issue in the Modeling of Future Food Security
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Taxing Highly Processed Foods - Impacts on Obesity and Underweight in Sub-Saharan Africa
Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin
Also in 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists (2018)
- Assessing potential coupling factors of European decoupled payments with the Modular Agricultural GeNeral Equilibrium Tool (MAGNET)
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site)
- Extending the GTAP Data Base and Model to Cover Domestic Support Issues using the EU as Example
GTAP Technical Papers, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University View citations (6)
Also in Technical Papers, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project (2014) View citations (6)
- Reconciling WTO Boxes and PSE Data in the GTAP Framework to Calculate Indicators for Domestic Support
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Effects of Aggregation and Model Structure on Model Linkages
51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
- Measuring the Trade Restrictiveness of Domestic Support using the EU Common Agricultural Policy as an Example
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 71, (1), 27-49
- Taxing highly processed foods: What could be the impacts on obesity and underweight in sub-Saharan Africa?
World Development, 2019, 119, (C), 55-67
- Impact of increasing agricultural domestic support on China’s food prices considering incomplete international agricultural price transmission
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2017, 9, (4), 535-557 View citations (2)
- How decoupled is the Single Farm Payment and does it matter for international trade?
Food Policy, 2016, 59, (C), 126-138 View citations (9)
- Einfluß ökonomischer und politischer Faktoren auf den Handel in einer globalisierten Welt
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, 2013, 48
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.