Balanced Nature Using
2012 - 2018
Current editor(s): Furdichko Orest
From Institute of agroecology and environmental management
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Olexii Shkuratov ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 17, issue 4, 2016
- Scientific and methodical approaches to the development of working draft of land management on the removal, transport, storage and use of soil cover (fertile layer) of land plots pp. 157-173
- S.O. Osypchuk, M.V. Kozak, L.V. Ostapchuk, A.O. Koshel and I.H. Kolhanova
Volume 15, issue 2-3, 2013
- The forestry purposes land in an environmental and economic dimensions within the land management pp. 5-14
- A. Bobko O. Furdychko and A. Bobko
Volume 13, issue 3, 2016
- Prospects for creation of new nature reserve fund of Kiev region pp. 73-85
- V. Konischuk, V. Landin and O. Shkuratov
Volume 12, issue 3, 2016
- Theoretical and methodological principles of sustainable development environmental management pp. 13-25
- G. Hutsulyak and Yu. Hutsulyak
- History of concept of organic 3.0 and prospects for its future development in Ukraine pp. 15-26
- Milovanov E.V.
- Ecological and economic mechanism for protection of agricultural lands from the degradation processes pp. 113-124
- Chudovska V.A.
Volume 12, issue 1, 2018
- Formation and development of market land relations in the territory of Ukraine pp. 6-17
- D. Dobriak and O. Shkuratov
Volume 11, issue 4, 2018
- Introduction principles of the environmental management and audit into the water sector in Ukraine pp. 27-37
- Hranovska L.M., Kyseliova R.A. and Hranovsky D.L.
- Algorithm of land interests as the main precondition for the completion of land reform in Ukraine pp. 96-106
- Kovaliv O. I.
- Agroecological assessment of land plots for the cultivation of grain, forage and industrial crops pp. 99-109
- Strokal V. and Boiko O.
Volume 11, issue 3, 2018
- Directions of balanced tourism development in the natural system of recreational areas pp. 5-15
- Stupen N.M.
- Investigation of substrates of mine rocks on the terricons of the Donbass for their agricultural recultivation agrochemistry and ecology. The methodological basis of the study is the following methods: a systematic approach, statistical and comparative methods, methods of analysis and synthesis. The article compares the data diagnostics of the mine dumps in 1975 with the samples of 2017. According to the edaphic characteristics, the mine dumps are infertile substrates both for the creation of forest vegetation and for use in agriculture. Over time, they improve their composition and properties somewhat, but they will remain infertile substrates for a long time. Dominant on the dumps of coal mines of Donbass are complex plant groups on sod embryos, in which gradual humus accumulation takes place. Over time, the percentage occupied by the humus-accumulative embryosome will grow. During the Â«agingÂ» of the dumps, the acid compounds are neutralized and the soluble salts are washed out. This was facilitated by many factors, including the reformation of dumps, the creating a layer of soil that Â«removesÂ» the acid reaction of the environment, planting both woody and herbaceous plants. In industrial conditions of Donbass, where the vegetation cover is depleted and insufficient for regeneration, phytorecultivation is the most economically profitable and ecologically safe, which, besides the function of increasing productive land, plays a sanitary and phytocompensatory role. The introduction of scientifically based economic methods of land reclamation with the aim of returning the territories which was extracted to agricultural production contributes to the improvement of the ecological situation and aesthetics of the natural areas of the steppe zone of Ukraine pp. 11
- Dudkina Ð .Ð .
- Problems and prospects of the development of organic farming in Pripiat Polesia of the Republic Of Belarus pp. 40-50
- Skrypchuk P.M., Tynovets S.V., Filipenkoasiliy V.S. and Tynovets I.V.
- Land Management as a tool for rehabilitation of degraded agricultural land pp. 116-126
- D. Dobriak and N. Kuzin
Volume 11, issue 1, 2017
- Methodological and theoretical foundations of the natural landscapes optimization pp. 14-24
- H. Gutsulyak, and Yu. Gutsulyak
- Improvement of land information system of agricultural lands in Ukraine pp. 151-161
- A.S. Bordyuzha
Volume 10, issue 4, 2014
- Conceptual principles and mechanisms of organizational and innovative development of cluster structures in the field of waste management pp. 28-37
- E. Mishenin, I. Yarova, N. Mishenina and G. Mishenina
- Perspectives of growing hemp, soy and amaranth on radioactively contaminated territories pp. 37-46
- Teteruk Ðž.Ðž., Landin V.P., Kovalov V.B. and Feshchenko V.P.
- Organizational-economic mechanism on farm animals biodiversity conservation in Ukraine pp. 66-75
- O. V. Kruhliak
- Introduction of agricultural landscape in economic circumstances is one of the key problems of modern market land relations in Ukraine pp. 87-96
- Dobryak D.S. and Drebot O.I.
- Forecast scenarios for the development of agricultural land market pp. 96-105
- Stupen R.M.
- Conceptual aspects of categories of Â«conservation areasÂ» and Â«Nature Reserve Fund pp. 109-118
- L.V. Kasperevych
- Methods of ecological and economic evaluation of natural renewed mixed forest tree stands on agricultural lands pp. 118-127
- P.M. Hrytsiuk, P.M. Skrypchuk and T.M. Trohlyuk
Volume 10, issue 2-3, 2013
- Agrarian land use regulation in the republic of Lithuania pp. 18-27
- P. AleknaviÄ Ius
Volume 10, issue 3, 2017
- Aspects of production of niche products on the basis of the economy of nature use pp. 18-27
- P. Skrypchuk, V. Pichura and V. Rybak
- Methodology of evaluating the consumption of virtual water considering the features of organic production pp. 57-66
- Suduk O.Yu.
- Environmental assessment of the goldenrod in the conditions of Zhytomyr region pp. 72-81
- I. Shulha and V. Levchenko
Volume 10, issue 2, 2018
- Prospects of development of forest sector economy of Ukraine pp. 7-16
- O. Furdychko
- Theoretical foundations of the formation of agricultural landscapes pp. 13-22
- Hutsuliak H. and Hutsuliak Yu.
Volume 10, issue 1, 2013
- Information technologies as mean of activation biogenic agents in agrosphere pp. 35-44
- M. Tymofeev, I. Zarudnyak, Mo. Belytsâ€™ka and T. Golubeva
- Issues over the cross-economic and intereconomic drainage systems functioning pp. 65-74
- N.M. Lishchuk
Volume 9, issue 4, 2018
- Peculiarities of Eastern Podillia agrarian sector impact on the modern condition of biodiversity and changes in agrophytocenoses as a result of the application of herbicides pp. 12-20
- Titarenko O.M.
- Influence of terms, methods of sowing and conditions of humidification on yield of summer savory (Satureja hortensis L.) in the South of Ukraine pp. 44-53
- Kovalenko O. and Steblichenko O.
- Ecological design as a comfort existing human in the subjective world pp. 73-81
- Duboviy V.I., Duboviy O.V. and Ryabchuk O.P.
- Analysis of ecological and economic characteristics of the use of agricultural land in Ukraine pp. 109-117
- Hreshchuk H.
- Theoretical and methodological foundations of land management provision of sustainable use of agricultural lands pp. 112-120
- Hreshchuk H.I.
- Use of nitrogen in animal husbandry in Ukraine pp. 132-140
- Pinchuk V. and Borodai V.
Volume 9, issue 3, 2016
- Methodical principles of selection management solutions in the field of low-carbon energy development pp. 30-38
- N. Karaieva and M. Bereznytska
- Analysis of methodological approaches to measurement of societyâ€™s ecological consciousness level pp. 50-58
- Yu. Matvieieva, Myroshnychenko and T. Bondar
- Peculiarities of storage of fluorine in soil and plants in the zone of the influence of technogenesis pp. 73-81
- Konovalenko L.I., Vinyukov O.O. and Bondareva O.B.
- Retrospective analysis of the transformation and forecast of the Dnipro river flow pp. 81-89
- V. Pichura
- The impact of land use on the state of the Mizotskyy boules soil cover pp. 93-101
- B. Zhdanyuk and I. Kovalchuk
- Features water-holding capacity leaf apparatus dendrophites in urban environment pp. 98-106
- Tymoshenko L.M.
- Formation of ecological and economic mechanism of the market turnover of agricultural land pp. 124-133
- Stupen R.M.
- Ecological safety in the system of sustainable development of the agrarian sector of the economy pp. 137-146
- O. Shkuratov
- Metropolises land degradation: assessment and localization issues pp. 139-147
- I. Novakovska
Volume 9, issue 2, 2016
- Improving the system of natural and agricultural zoning in the context of administrative and territorial division pp. 15-23
- Butenko E. and Kharitonenko R.
- Formation of model of integrated water resources management in the context of provision of steady water use pp. 46-54
- Levkovska L. and Mandzyk V.
- Ecological and economic analysis of the status and use of agricultural purposes in the Volyn region pp. 94-102
- Atamanyuk Ðž.
- Ecological and economic evaluation of the processes that cause land resources degradation pp. 105-113
- Dobryak D. and Kuzin N.
- Methodological basis to determine the loss of soil from wind erosion pp. 124-132
- P. Matvieiev
- Methodological basis of the introduction of payment for land-use and development of urban land evaluation system pp. 130-138
- Novakovskaya I.
Volume 9, issue 1, 2016
- Functional and spatial peculiarities of sustainable nature management within the limits of ecological corridor of Bug pp. 20-28
- O.V. Mudrak, G.V. Mudrak and S.L. Kushnir
- Institutional and environmental economic principles of the natural economic entrepreneurship development pp. 21-30
- I.Ye. Yarova, N.V. Mishenina, H.A. Mishenina and O.M. Dutchenko
- Structure and compartmentation polar lipid of chloroplasts membranes in healthy and diseased plants by chestnut leaf-mining moth of genus aesculus l pp. 83-91
- T. Demchuk, I. Grigoriuk and O. Serga
- Morphogenetic analysis of the stability of water macrophytes development in the short-term biomonitoring of water ecosystems of the Polissya of Ukraine pp. 90-98
- T. Fedoniuk
- Ways of the regional environmental policy improving of the Eastern Podillya agrosphere sustainable development pp. 108-116
- N.O. Verestun
- Land reform as the main factor in the formation of the agricultural land use system in Ukraine pp. 118-126
- O. Krasnolutskyi and O. Shevchenko