Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis
2006 - 2019
Current editor(s): Bradley T. Ewing and James J. Hoffman
From De Gruyter
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Peter Golla ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 14, issue 1, 2019
- Post- to Pre-Tax Discount Rates: Not a Simple Conversion pp. 7
- Hayler Richard
- Terminal Value in SMEs: Testing the Multiple EV/EBITDA Approach pp. 11
- Vidal-Garcia Raül and Ribal Javier
- Restricted Stock Discounts: An Empirical Analysis pp. 14
- McConaughy Daniel L., Hussein Monica and Dow James P.
- The Corporate Life Cycle and the Cost of Equity pp. 14
- Bravo Sergio
- Resolving the Reliance on Fixed Estimation Dates in the Implied Cost of Equity Capital Approach pp. 23
- Kempkes Jan A. and Wömpener Andreas
Volume 13, issue 1, 2018
- Valuing Historical Claims of Loss of Use of Land with Sparse Data pp. 8
- Lazar Fred and Prisman Eliezer Z
- How the Equity Terminal Value Influences the Value of the Firm? pp. 14
- Rojo-Ramírez Alfonso A., Martínez-Romero Maria J. and Mariño-Garrido Teresa
- A Tool Kit for Discounted Cash Flow Valuation: Consistent and Inconsistent Ways to Value Risky Cash Flows pp. 16
- Schueler Andreas
- Do Valuation Multiples Reflect a Size Effect? pp. 26
- Cornell Bradford and Gokhale Rajiv
Volume 12, issue s1, 2017
- Economic Calculation and the Productivity of Investment pp. 6
- Powell Benjamin and Macera Gonzalo
- Private Governance and the Pricing of Political Enterprises pp. 9
- Furton Glenn L. and Alexander Salter
- Austrian Economics, Market Process, and the EVA® Framework pp. 9
- Nicolas Cachanosky
- Investment in New Proved Oil Reserves: An Austrian Perspective pp. 9
- Bradley Ewing, Thornton Mark and Yanochik Mark
- Adversarial versus Inquisitorial Systems: Error and Valuation pp. 9
- Rajagopalan Shruti
- Incorporating Social Capital into the Austrian Business Cycle Theory pp. 12
- D’Amico Daniel J.
- Capital Valuation, What is it and Why does it Matter? Insights from Austrian Capital Theory pp. 19
- Lewin Peter
Volume 12, issue 1, 2017
- Valuation of a Company using Time Series Analysis pp. 1-39
- Pohl Philipp
- The Impact of Default on Tax Shield Valuation pp. 41-62
- Lahmann Alexander, Arnold Sven and Gmehling Philipp
- An Independent Evaluation of the Reliability of the Implied Private Company Pricing Line Model in Appraisal Practice pp. 63-99
- Dawson Peter C.
- Patent Valuation with Forecasts of Forward Citations pp. 101-121
- Falk Nathan and Kenneth Train
- Takeover Premia and Leverage: Theory, Empirical Observations and Recommendations pp. 123-139
- Covrig Vincent, McConaughy Daniel L. and Travers Mary Ann K.
- ARIMA Forecasting: Variables without a Cause pp. 141-143
- Sack Elmaleh Michael
- Are The Courts Unintentionally Promoting Unethical Behavior In Business Valuators? pp. 145-182
- Conn Richard R.
Volume 11, issue 1, 2016
- Introduction to Symposium on “The Power of Wind: Energy and Natural Disasters” pp. 1-1
- Liang Daan and Bradley Ewing
- Economic Impact of Wind Energy Development in Illinois pp. 3-23
- Loomis David G., Hayden Jared, Noll Sarah and James Payne
- What is the Economics of Wind Hazard Mitigation? pp. 25-29
- Scott Pataya and Liang Daan
- Windstorm Price Effects on Construction Materials pp. 31-36
- Simmons Kevin M.
- Financial Hedging the Risk of Hurricanes pp. 37-43
- Cui Yuepeng, Bradley Ewing and Liang Daan
- State of Knowledge of Economic Value of Current and Improved Hurricane Forecasts pp. 45-64
- Sutter Daniel and Bradley Ewing
Volume 10, issue 1, 2015
- Business Valuation Inspired by the Austrian School pp. 1-43
- Olbrich Michael, Quill Tobias and J. Rapp David
- What Is a Firm’s Life Expectancy? Empirical Evidence in the Context of Portuguese Companies pp. 45-75
- Reis Pedro Nogueira and Augusto Mário Gomes
- Public versus Private Market Participants and the Prices Paid for Private Companies pp. 77-97
- Covrig Vicentiu and McConaughy Daniel L.
- The Valuation of a Patent through the Real Options Approach: A Tutorial pp. 99-116
- Iazzolino Gianpaolo and Migliano Giuseppe
Volume 9, issue 1, 2014
- Private Placement Real Estate Valuation pp. 18
- Tim Husson, McCann Craig, O’Neal Edward and Taveras Carmen
- Privately Held Company Valuation and Cost of Capital pp. 21
- Rojo-Ramírez Alfonso A.
- DCF-Valuations of Companies in Crisis: Distress-Related Leverage, Identification of Risk Positions, Discounting Techniques, and “Beta Flips” pp. 30
- Meitner Matthias and Streitferdt Felix G.
- Effect of Liquidity on Size Premium and its Implications for Financial Valuations pp. 31
- Torchio Frank and Surana Sunita
- Negative Value Indicators in Relative Valuation – An Empirical Perspective pp. 32
- Sommer Friedrich, Rose Christian and Wöhrmann Arnt
- The Specific Value of Junior Mining Companies: Are Common Valuation Methods Appropriate? pp. 40
- Klossek Polina and Klossek Andreas
Volume 8, issue 1, 2013
- What Influences the Discount Applied to the Valuation for Controlling Interests in Private Companies? (An Analysis Based on the Acquisition Approach for Comparable Transactions of European Private and Public Target Companies) pp. 1-25
- Scheibel Marcus and Klein Christian
- Risk-Based New Venture Valuation Technique: Win-Win for Entrepreneur and Investor pp. 1-26
- Vara Whittington P.
- Guideline Public Company Valuation and Control Premiums: An Economic Analysis pp. 1-17
- Cornell Bradford
- Valuing Installment Loan Receivables pp. 20
- Goebel Paul R., Koch Timothy W. and Macdonald Scott S.
- Royalty Rate Determination pp. 29
- Dawson Peter
- Firm Valuation with Bankruptcy Risk pp. 41
- Jennergren L. Peter
- The Valuation of Tax Loss Carryforwards pp. 163-184
- Streitferdt Felix Georg
Volume 7, issue 1, 2012
- Historical Returns and the Appropriate Time-Frame for Future Value Calculations: Implications for Risk Management and Personal Financial Planning pp. 1-12
- Bradley Ewing and Thompson Mark A.
- Computing Lost Profits in Business Interruption Litigation: A General Model pp. 1-18
- Stephenson Stanley, David Macpherson and Prakash-Canjels Gauri
- The Moderating Valuation Effects of the Organizational Form of Flow Through Entities pp. 1-23
- James DiGabriele
- Constructing Historical Yield Curves from Very Sparse Spot Rates: A Methodology and Examples from the 1920s Canadian Market pp. 1-24
- Lazar Fred and Prisman Eliezer Z.
- Evidence on Lack of Liquidity for Small Public Firms pp. 1-29
- Anderson Anthony J. and Long Michael S.
- Valuation of Cash Flows with Time-Varying Cessation Risk pp. 1-22
- Saha Atanu and Malkiel Burton G.