Italian Journal of Marketing
2020 - 2020
Continuation of MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT.
Current editor(s): Daniele Dalli
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2020, issue 1, 2020
- 2020: a new Journal for a true Marketing pp. 1-2
- Riccardo Resciniti
- Editorial pp. 3-5
- Daniele Dalli
- It’s all about marketing! Exploring the social perception in the Italian context pp. 7-23
- Vittoria Marino, Riccardo Resciniti and Mario D’Arco
- Measuring internalized versus externalized luxury consumption motivations and consumers’ segmentation pp. 25-47
- Gianluigi Guido, Cesare Amatulli, Alessandro M. Peluso, Clarissa Matteis, Luigi Piper and Giovanni Pino
- Standing for politics: What consequences for brands? pp. 49-65
- Laura Grazzini, Diletta Acuti, Valentina Mazzoli, Luca Petruzzellis and Daniel Korschun
- Consumer-defined assortments: application of card-sorting to category management pp. 67-84
- Gabriele Pizzi and Gian Luca Marzocchi
- Creativity in the marketing and consumer behavior literature: a structured review and a research agenda pp. 85-124
- Gaetano Miceli and Maria Antonietta Raimondo