Working Papers (New Series)
Continuation of Working Papers (Old Series).
From Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by 4D Library ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 172101: Costly Information Intermediation as a Natural Monopoly
- Daniel Monte and Roberto Pinheiro
- 162502: The Unintended Consequences of Employer Credit Check Bans on Labor and Credit Markets
- Kristle Cortes, Andrew Glover and Murat Tasci
- 161301: Information Production, Misconduct Effort, and the Duration of Financial Misrepresentation
- Jonathan Black, Mattias Nilsson, Roberto Pinheiro and Maximiliano da Silva
- 161001: Rival Growth Prospects and Equity Prices: Evidence from Mass Layoff Announcements
- Adam Bordeman, Bharadwaj Kannan and Roberto Pinheiro