Working Papers (New Series)
Continuation of Working Papers (Old Series).
From Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by 4D Library ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 190400: Job Heterogeneity and Aggregate Labor Market Fluctuations
- Pawel Krolikowski
- 190300: Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth
- Jose Asturias, Sewon Hur, Timothy Kehoe and Kim Ruhl
- 190200: Can Landlords Be Paid to Stop Avoiding Voucher Tenants?
- Dionissi Aliprantis, Hal Martin and David Phillips
- 190100: Causal Impact of Risk Oversight Functions on Bank Risk: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
- Lakshmi Balasubramanyan, Naveen Daniel, Joseph Haubrich and Lalitha Naveen
- 172101: Costly Information Intermediation as a Natural Monopoly
- Daniel Monte and Roberto Pinheiro
- 171501: Modeling Time-Varying Uncertainty of Multiple-Horizon Forecast Errors
- Todd Clark, Michael W. McCracken and Elmar Mertens
- 163501: Goods-Market Frictions and International Trade
- Pawel Krolikowski and Andrew H. McCallum
- 162502: The Unintended Consequences of Employer Credit Check Bans on Labor and Credit Markets
- Kristle Cortes, Andrew Glover and Murat Tasci
- 161301: Information Production, Misconduct Effort, and the Duration of Financial Misrepresentation
- Jonathan Black, Mattias Nilsson, Roberto Pinheiro and Maximiliano da Silva
- 161001: Rival Growth Prospects and Equity Prices: Evidence from Mass Layoff Announcements
- Adam Bordeman, Bharadwaj Kannan and Roberto Pinheiro
- 150401: How Cyclical Is Bank Capital?
- Joseph Haubrich