Details about Wasim Ahmad
Access statistics for papers by Wasim Ahmad.
Last updated 2019-01-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information transmission in India's commodity futures market: how efficient is the market?
- A Re-Assessment of the Role of the Financial Sector in Driving Economic Growth: Recent Evidence from Cross Country Data
- An investigation of price discovery and volatility spillovers in India's currency futures market
- Identifying regime shifts in Indian stock market: A Markov switching approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Business Cycle and Financial Cycle Interdependence and the Rising Role of China in SAARC
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2018, 16, (2), 337-362
- Heterogeneous dependence and dynamic hedging between sectors of BRIC and global markets
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2018, 59, (C), 117-133 View citations (1)
- Modelling the directional spillovers from DJIM Index to conventional benchmarks: Different this time?
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2018, 67, (C), 14-27 View citations (1)
- Optimal hedge ratios for clean energy equities
Economic Modelling, 2018, 72, (C), 278-295
- Testing output gap and economic uncertainty as an explicator of stock market returns
Research in International Business and Finance, 2018, 45, (C), 293-306
- Time-Varying Spillover and the Portfolio Diversification Implications of Clean Energy Equity with Commodities and Financial Assets
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2018, 54, (8), 1837-1855
- On the dynamic dependence and investment performance of crude oil and clean energy stocks
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 376-389 View citations (6)
- An investigation of price discovery and volatility spillovers in India’s foreign exchange market
Journal of Economic Studies, 2015, 42, (2), 261-284 View citations (10)
- Regime dependent dynamics and European stock markets: Is asset allocation really possible?
Empirica, 2015, 42, (1), 77-107 View citations (5)
- The investigation of destabilization effect in India’s agriculture commodity futures market: An alternative viewpoint
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2015, 7, (2), 122-139
- On the role of the trend and cyclical components in electricity consumption and India's economic growth: a cointegration and cofeature approach
OPEC Energy Review, 2014, 38, (1), 107-126 View citations (1)
- The Eurozone crisis and its contagion effects on the European stock markets
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2014, 31, (3), 325-352 View citations (4)
- Eurozone crisis and BRIICKS stock markets: Contagion or market interdependence?
Economic Modelling, 2013, 33, (C), 209-225 View citations (62)
- Export-Led Growth Hypothesis in India: Some Further Evidences
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2010, VIII, (3), 69-82 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.