Details about Erik Arnold
Access statistics for papers by Erik Arnold.
Last updated 2014-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Diffusion of Information Technology. Experience of Industrial Countries and Lessons for Developing Countries
World Bank - Discussion Papers, World Bank View citations (5)
- Understanding long-term impacts of R&D funding: The EU framework programme
Research Evaluation, 2012, 21, (5), 332-343 View citations (3)
- What the evaluation record tells us about European Union Framework Programme performance
Science and Public Policy, 2005, 32, (5), 385-397 View citations (7)
- Evaluating research and innovation policy: a systems world needs systems evaluations
Research Evaluation, 2004, 13, (1), 3-17 View citations (24)
- Contribution of basic research to the Irish national innovation system
Science and Public Policy, 2001, 28, (2), 86-98 View citations (1)
- UK Government practice in science and technology evaluation
Research Evaluation, 1993, 3, (3), 179-186 View citations (2)
- Targeting the computer: K. Flamm, (The Brookings Institution, Washington, 1987)
Research Policy, 1989, 18, (5), 304-305
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.