Details about George Chryssochoidis
Access statistics for papers by George Chryssochoidis.
Last updated 2014-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Exploratory Study to Assess European Consumers' Opinion about a Beef Quality Guarantee System
2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks
- Occasions, people and places for pork consumption in Europe. Empirical findings from the Q-Porkchains pan-European consumer survey
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Does the country-of-origin (COO) of food products influence consumer evaluations? An empirical examination of ham and cheese
98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- Traceability: European consumers' perceptions regarding its definition, expectations and differences by product types and importance of label schemes
98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- European consumer preferences for beef with nutrition and health claims: A multi-country investigation using discrete choice experiments
Food Policy, 2014, 44, (C), 167-176 View citations (19)
- Rintracciabilità, qualità e sicurezza alimentare nella percezione dei consumatori
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2010, 12, (1), 137-158 View citations (1)
- Public trust in institutions and information sources regarding risk management and communication: towards integrating extant knowledge
Journal of Risk Research, 2009, 12, (2), 137-185 View citations (5)
- A theoretical and empirical investigation of nutritional label use
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2008, 9, (3), 293-304 View citations (22)
- Greek wine firms: determinants of export performance
Agribusiness, 2008, 24, (2), 275-297 View citations (9)
- The quality of food risk management in Europe: Perspectives and priorities
Food Policy, 2008, 33, (1), 13-26 View citations (21)
- Attainment of competitive advantage by the exporter-importer dyad: The role of export offering and import objectives
Journal of Business Research, 2004, 57, (4), 329-337 View citations (6)
- The Positioning of Greek Feta Cheese in a Local UK Market: A Major Marketing Strategy Problem
Agricultural Economics Review, 2004, 05, (2), 16 View citations (1)
- Factors affecting product innovations: A literature review
Agricultural Economics Review, 2003, 04, (1), 16 View citations (3)
- The Web Presence of Greek Food Firms
Agricultural Economics Review, 2003, 04, (2), 13
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.