Details about Ritesh Jain
Access statistics for papers by Ritesh Jain.
Last updated 2023-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Behavioral Strong Implementation
Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics
Also in IEAS Working Paper : academic research, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan (2020) View citations (4)
- A Systematic Test of the Independence Axiom Near Certainty
IEAS Working Paper : academic research, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
- Rationalizable Implementation of Social Choice Correspondences
IEAS Working Paper : academic research, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Games and Economic Behavior (2021)
- Rationalizable implementation of social choice correspondences
Games and Economic Behavior, 2021, 127, (C), 47-66 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Symmetric mechanism design
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2018, 74, (C), 108-118 View citations (3)
- Generalized Groves–Ledyard mechanisms
Games and Economic Behavior, 2017, 101, (C), 204-217
- A NOTE ON THE ARROW’S IMPOSSIBILITY THEOREM
Economic Annals, 2015, 60, (207), 39 - 48
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.