Details about Trey Malone
Access statistics for papers by Trey Malone.
Last updated 2019-07-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Market Segments in the Fresh Balaton Tart Cherry Market in Michigan
Staff Paper Series, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Where's the beef? Cattle Producers' Response to Endangered Species Regulations
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Can Liberalization of Local Food Marketing Channels Influence Local Economies? A Case Study of West Virginiaâ€™s Craft Beer Distribution Laws
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
See also Journal Article in Economics and Business Letters (2017)
- How Markets Alleviate the Excessive Choice Effect: A Field Experiment on Craft Beer Choice
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Entrepreneurial response to interstate regulatory competition: evidence from a behavioral discrete choice experiment
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2019, 55, (2), 172-192
- Mitigating Choice Overload: An Experiment in the U.S. Beer Market
Journal of Wine Economics, 2019, 14, (1), 48-70
- RELEASING THE TRAP: A METHOD TO REDUCE INATTENTION BIAS IN SURVEY DATA WITH APPLICATION TO U.S. BEER TAXES
Economic Inquiry, 2019, 57, (1), 584-599 View citations (3)
- A simple diagnostic measure of inattention bias in discrete choice models
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 45, (3), 455-462
- An instrumental variable approach to distinguishing perceptions from preferences for beer brands
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2018, 39, (4), 403-417 View citations (3)
- Consequences of Participant Inattention with an Application to Carbon Taxes for Meat Products
Ecological Economics, 2018, 145, (C), 218-230 View citations (8)
- How will mandatory labeling of genetically modified food nudge consumer decision-making?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2018, 77, (C), 186-194
- If you brew it, who will come? Market segments in the U.S. beer market
Agribusiness, 2018, 34, (2), 204-221
- Can liberalization of local food marketing channels influence local economies? A case study of West Virginiaâ€™s craft beer distribution laws
Economics and Business Letters, 2017, 6, (2), 54-58
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Quantifying Federal Regulatory Burdens in the Beer Value Chain
Agribusiness, 2017, 33, (3), 466-471 View citations (2)
- TASTE TRUMPS HEALTH AND SAFETY: INCORPORATING CONSUMER PERCEPTIONS INTO A DISCRETE CHOICE EXPERIMENT FOR MEAT
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (1), 139-157 View citations (7)
- The excessive choice effect meets the market: A field experiment on craft beer choice
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2017, 67, (C), 8-13 View citations (2)
- What Do Beer Laws Mean for Economic Growth?
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2017, 32, (3)
- Brewing up entrepreneurship: government intervention in beer
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2016, 5, (3), 325-342 View citations (9)
- Putting the Chicken Before the Egg Price: An Ex Post Analysis of California's Battery Cage Ban
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2016, 41, (3), 15 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.