Details about Gabriele Rovigatti
Access statistics for papers by Gabriele Rovigatti.
Last updated 2020-05-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- From Mad Men to Maths Men: Concentration and Buyer Power in Online Advertising
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Can the private sector ensure the public interest? Evidence from federal procurement
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (1)
Also in CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS (2017) View citations (4)
- Online Auctions and Digital Marketing Agencies
Working Papers, NET Institute
- Strategic Entry and Potential Competition - Evidence from Compressed Gas Fuel Retail
EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) View citations (1)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2017) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2020)
- Theory and Practice of TFP Estimation: the Control Function Approach Using Stata
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS View citations (11)
- Strategic entry and potential competition: Evidence from compressed gas fuel retail
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2020, 69, (C)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Theory and practice of total-factor productivity estimation: The control function approach using Stata
Stata Journal, 2018, 18, (3), 618-662 View citations (8)
- The process of centralization of public purchases: Regulatory evolution and empirical evidence
Mercato Concorrenza Regole, 2017, (3), 583-624
- MARKUPEST: Stata module for markup estimation via Micro and Macro approaches
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
- PRODEST: Stata module for production function estimation based on the control function approach
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.