OECD Economic Policy Papers
From OECD Publishing
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 27: Fiscal challenges and inclusive growth in ageing societies
- Dorothée Rouzet, Aida Caldera Sánchez, Theodore Renault and Oliver Roehn
- 26: Digital Dividend: Policies to Harness the Productivity Potential of Digital Technologies
- Stéphane Sorbe, Peter Gal, Giuseppe Nicoletti and Christina Timiliotis
- 25: Public finance structure and inclusive growth
- Boris Cournède, Jean-Marc Fournier and Peter Hoeller
- 24: Tax Policies for Inclusive Growth: Prescription versus Practice
- Robert Hagemann
- 23: Income redistribution across OECD countries: Main findings and policy implications
- Orsetta Causa, James Browne and Anna Vindics
- 22: The Long View: Scenarios for the World Economy to 2060
- Yvan Guillemette and David Turner
- 21: Confronting the zombies: Policies for productivity revival
- Dan Andrews, Muge Adalet and Valentine Millot
- 20: Strengthening economic resilience: Insights from the post-1970 record of severe recessions and financial crises
- Aida Caldera Sánchez, Alain de Serres, Filippo Gori, Mikkel Hermansen and Oliver Röhn
- 19: Enhancing Economic Flexibility: What Is in It for Workers?
- Boris Cournède, Oliver Denk, Paula Garda and Peter Hoeller
- 18: Cardiac Arrest or Dizzy Spell: Why is World Trade So Weak and What can Policy Do About It?
- David Haugh, Alexandre Kopoin, Elena Rusticelli, David Turner and Richard Dutu
- 17: Does Fiscal Decentralisation Foster Regional Convergence?
- Hansjörg Blöchliger, David Bartolini and Sibylle Stossberg
- 16: The Economic Consequences of Brexit: A Taxing Decision
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, Nigel Pain, Elena Rusticelli and Sanne Zwart
- 15: Prudent debt targets and fiscal frameworks
- Falilou Fall, Debra Bloch, Jean-Marc Fournier and Peter Hoeller
- 14: Finance and Inclusive Growth
- Boris Cournède, Oliver Denk and Peter Hoeller
- 13: Structural reforms and income distribution
- Orsetta Causa, Alain de Serres and Nicolas Ruiz
- 12: Effects of Pro-Growth Policies on the Economic Stability of Firms, Workers and Households
- Boris Cournède, Paula Garda, Peter Hoeller and Volker Ziemann
- 11: Vulnerability of Social Institutions
- Falilou Fall, Debra Bloch, Peter Hoeller, Jon Pareliussen and Mauro Pisu
- 10: Global Trade and Specialisation Patterns Over the Next 50 Years
- Åsa Johansson and Eduardo Olaberria
- 9: Policy Challenges for the Next 50 Years
- Henrik Braconier, Giuseppe Nicoletti and Ben Westmore
- 8: Growth Policies and Macroeconomic Stability
- Douglas Sutherland and Peter Hoeller
- 7: Choosing Fiscal Consolidation Instruments Compatible with Growth and Equity
- Boris Cournède, Antoine Goujard, Álvaro Pina and Alain de Serres
- 6: Public Spending on Health and Long-term Care: A new set of projections
- Christine de la Maisonneuve and Joaquim Oliveira Martins
- 5: Judicial Performance and its Determinants: A Cross-Country Perspective
- Giuliana Palumbo, Giulia Giupponi, Luca Nunziata and Juan Mora-Sanguinetti
- 4: Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation: A Going for Growth Report
- Dan Andrews and Chiara Criscuolo
- 3: Looking to 2060: Long-Term Global Growth Prospects: A Going for Growth Report
- Åsa Johansson, Yvan Guillemette, Fabrice Murtin, David Turner, Giuseppe Nicoletti, Christine de la Maisonneuve, Guillaume Bousquet and Francesca Spinelli
- 2: International Capital Mobility: Which Structural Policies Reduce Financial Fragility?
- Rudiger Ahrend, Antoine Goujard and Cyrille Schwellnus
- 1: Fiscal Consolidation: How Much, How Fast and by What Means?
- Douglas Sutherland, Peter Hoeller and Rossana Merola