Details about Cevat Giray Aksoy
Access statistics for papers by Cevat Giray Aksoy.
Last updated 2019-01-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Refugeesâ€™ Self-selection into Europe: Who Migrates Where?
CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London
- Refugees’ Self-selection into Europe: Who Migrates Where?
ifo Working Paper Series, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich
- Do Laws Shape Attitudes? Evidence from Same-Sex Relationship Recognition Policies in Europe
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
- Gay Glass Ceilings: Sexual Orientation and Workplace Authority in the UK
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (5)
- Globalization, Government Popularity, and the Great Skill Divide
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (3)
- Sexual Orientation and Earnings: New Evidence from the United Kingdom
ILR Review, 2018, 71, (1), 242-272 View citations (1)
- The Effects of Unemployment on Fertility: Evidence from England
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2016, 16, (2), 1123-1146 View citations (1)