Details about Philipp Lergetporer
Access statistics for papers by Philipp Lergetporer.
Last updated 2015-05-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Culture and Student Achievement: The Intertwined Roles of Patience and Risk-Taking
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- How Information Affects Support for Education Spending: Evidence from Survey Experiments in Germany and the United States
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (24)
- Cooperation and Discrimination Within and Across Language Borders: Evidence from Children in a Bilingual City
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (14)
Also in Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck (2015) View citations (2)
- Donations, Risk Attitudes and Time Preferences: A Study on Altruism in Primary School Children
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in ifo Working Paper Series, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich (2014)
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute (2014) View citations (24)
Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck (2014)
- The effects of language on children's intertemporal choices
VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (10)
- Lying and age: An experimental study
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 46, (C), 12-25 View citations (21)
- Was die Deutschen über die Bildungspolitik denken – Ergebnisse des ersten ifo Bildungsbarometers
ifo Schnelldienst, 2014, 67, (18), 16-33 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.