CES Technical Notes Series
From Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Danielle H. Sandler ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 18-02: Longitudinal Linking of Enterprises in the LBD and SSL
- Robert C. Dent, Benjamin W. Pugsley and Harrison Wheeler
- 18-01: Building a Better Bridge: Improving Patent Assignee-Firm Links
- David Dreisigmeyer, Nathan Goldschlag, Marina Krylova, Wei Ouyang and Elisabeth Perlman
- 17-08: Use of Freight Production Functions to Identify Outliers in the Commodity Flow Survey Data
- Jose Holguin-Veras, Shama Campbell and Lokesh Kalahasthi
- 17-07: Firm age in the MEPS-IC: Using and evaluating alternative LBD measures
- Lakitquana Leal and Alice Zawacki
- 17-06: Patterns in US manufacturing firms material sourcing by using the CMF and LFTTD: The case of domestic and foreign in- and outsourcing
- Ildiko Magyari
- 17-05: Technical Note on Object Codes and Object Names in UMETRICS Data Files
- Melissa Chow and Joseph Staudt
- 17-04: When Opportunity Moves To Or Away From You: Mechanisms Linking Geographic, Economic, Institutional, And Social Space With Entrepreneurship, Innovation, And Business Performance
- Jason Greenberg and Matt Marx
- 17-03: Bargaining Power in Firm-to-Firm Relationships - Two Methodologies to Detect Outliers in the Census Trade Data
- Sebastian Heise
- 17-02: MN0797 Technical Memorandum: Race, ancestry, and tribe questions in the Decennial and ACS data
- Carolyn Liebler
- 17-01: Developing a Residence Candidate File for Use With Employer-Employee Matched Data
- Matthew Graham, Mark Kutzbach and Danielle Sandler