Details about Bertan Turhan
Access statistics for papers by Bertan Turhan.
Last updated 2020-05-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Designing Direct Matching Mechanisms for India with Comprehensive Affirmative Action
- Dynamic Reserves in Matching Markets
- Matching with Generalized Lexicographic Choice Rules
- Slot-specific Priorities with Capacity Transfers
- Assignment maximization
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior, WZB Berlin Social Science Center
- Welfare and incentives in partitioned school choice markets
Games and Economic Behavior, 2019, 113, (C), 199-208 View citations (2)
- Large-Scale Affirmative Action in School Choice: Admissions to IITs in India
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 210-13 View citations (5)
- Two school systems, one district: What to do when a unified admissions process is impossible
Games and Economic Behavior, 2016, 95, (C), 25-40 View citations (10)
- On relationships between substitutes conditions
Economics Letters, 2015, 126, (C), 10-12 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.