International Journal of Knowledge and Learning
2017 - 2017
From Inderscience Enterprises Ltd
Series data maintained by Darren Simpson ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 12, issue 1, 2017
- Text-based sentiment analysis: review pp. 1-26
- V.P. Lijo and Hari Seetha
- An ontology-driven software product line architecture for developing gamified intelligent tutoring systems pp. 27-48
- Diego Dermeval, Glauber Leite, JoÃ£o Almeida, JosmÃ¡rio Albuquerque, Ig I. Bittencourt, Sean W.M. Siqueira, Seiji Isotani and Alan Pedro Da Silva
- Using board games to improve mathematical creativity pp. 49-58
- Jungkyu Park and Kwangho Lee
- Improving knowledge sharing, creation, and innovation performance in nanotechnology firms: an application of the hybrid model of Kano and QFD pp. 59-73
- Azam Sazvar, Mahmood Yahyazadehfar and Hassanali Aghajani
- Impact of organisational practices on knowledge sharing: an empirical study pp. 74-98
- Omran Alshamsi, Mian M. Ajmal and Mehmood Khan