Details about Ata Atay
Access statistics for papers by Ata Atay.
Last updated 2020-01-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A bargaining set for roommate problems
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) View citations (1)
- Open shop scheduling games
- An alternative proof of the characterization of core stability for the assignment game
UB Economics Working Papers, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics
- Generalized three-sided assignment markets: consistency and the core
Working Papers, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics
- A note on the relationship between the core and stable sets in three-sided markets
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2019, 98, (C), 10-14
- Multi-sided assignment games on m-partite graphs
Annals of Operations Research, 2019, 279, (1), 271-290 View citations (3)
- On bargaining sets of supplier-firm-buyer games
Economics Letters, 2018, 167, (C), 99-103
- Generalized three-sided assignment markets: core consistency and competitive prices
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, 2016, 24, (3), 572-593 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.