Details about Anton Kolotilin
Access statistics for papers by Anton Kolotilin.
Last updated 2015-09-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Timing Information Flows
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales
- Experimental Design to Persuade
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Games and Economic Behavior (2015)
- Optimal Information Disclosure: Quantity vs. Quality
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales View citations (8)
- The Diversity of Concentrated Prescribing Behavior: An Application to Antipsychotics
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Determinants of Expropriation in the Oil Sector: A Theory and Evidence from Panel Data
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (15)
Also in Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) (2007) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Law, Economics and Organization (2011)
- EUCLIDEAN FAIRNESS AND EFFICIENCY
Economic Inquiry, 2015, 53, (3), 1689-1690
- Experimental design to persuade
Games and Economic Behavior, 2015, 90, (C), 215-226 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The heterogeneity of concentrated prescribing behavior: Theory and evidence from antipsychotics
Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 40, (C), 26-39 View citations (1)
- Optimal limited authority for principal
Journal of Economic Theory, 2013, 148, (6), 2344-2382 View citations (5)
- Determinants of Nationalization in the Oil Sector: A Theory and Evidence from Panel Data
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, 2011, 27, (2), 301-323 View citations (36)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.