Details about Florian Kohlbacher
Access statistics for papers by Florian Kohlbacher.
Last updated 2020-03-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- "Silver" product design: Product innovation for older people
Working Papers, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management View citations (1)
- Natural disasters and the life course paradigm: The case of 2011 Japanese triple disaster
Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science, 2020, 30, (1), 76-87
- The distinctiveness and diversity of entrepreneurial ecosystems in China, Japan, and South Korea: an exploratory analysis
Asian Business & Management, 2019, 18, (3), 211-247 View citations (1)
- Ethically minded consumer behavior: Scale review, development, and validation
Journal of Business Research, 2016, 69, (8), 2697-2710 View citations (10)
- Disasters, donations, and tax law changes: Disentangling effects on subjective well-being by exploiting a natural experiment
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 50, (C), 94-112 View citations (3)
- Happiness in Japan in Times of Upheaval: Empirical Evidence from the National Survey on Lifestyle Preferences
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2015, 16, (2), 333-366 View citations (12)
- Dynamic fractal organizations for promoting knowledge-based transformation – A new paradigm for organizational theory
European Management Journal, 2014, 32, (1), 137-146 View citations (11)
- Japan's demographic revolution? A study of advertising practitioners' views on stereotypes
Asia Pacific Business Review, 2014, 20, (2), 249-268
- Strategies against competency obsolescence: the case of R&D-intensive organisations
International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, 2009, 9, (2/3), 124-148
- Knowledge-based marketing: building and sustaining competitive advantage through knowledge co-creation
International Journal of Management and Decision Making, 2008, 9, (6), 617-645
- The Toyota way of global knowledge creation the 'learn local, act global' strategy
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, 2007, 7, (2/3), 116-134
- Wissensmanagement im 21.Jahrhundert Uberlegungen zur Gestaltung und Funktionalitat eines idealen Wissensmanagementsystems
商学討究 (Shogaku Tokyu), 2005, 56, (2-3), 73-129
- Advertising in the Aging Society
Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ACROSS BORDERS: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OF THE CURRENT STATUS AND PRACTICES OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT IN MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 19 in Challenges In The Management Of New Technologies, 2007, pp 279-294
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.