Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America
2003 - 2020
From United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Undated, issue 01
- Livestock Forage Disaster Program Payments Increase in 2014 pp. 1
- Theodore Covey and Ryan Kuhns
- Stronger Canadian Dollar Puts Pressure on Canada's Pork Industry pp. 2
- Mildred M. Haley
- What Share of U.S. Consumed Food is Imported? pp. 2
- Andy Jerardo
- China's Rising Profile in the Global Market for Fruits and Vegetables pp. 2
- Sophia Huang and Gale, H. Frederick,
- Milestones in U.S. Farming and Farm Policy pp. 2
- Carolyn Dimitri and Anne Effland
- USDA Food Assistance Programs in 2003: How Are We Doing? pp. 2
- Victor Oliveira
- U.S. Consumers Had Short-Term Response to First BSE Announcements pp. 6
- Fred Kuchler and Abebayehu Tegene