Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology
2002 - 2020
Current editor(s): Michael P. H. Stumpf
From De Gruyter
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Peter Golla ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 14, issue 6, 2015
- Homology cluster differential expression analysis for interspecies mRNA-Seq experiments pp. 507-516
- Gelfond Jonathan A., Lewis Kaitlyn, Ibrahim Joseph G., Chen Ming-Hui, Sun Wei, Kinahan Sean, Hibbs Matthew and Buffenstein Rochelle
- Using informative Multinomial-Dirichlet prior in a t-mixture with reversible jump estimation of nucleosome positions for genome-wide profiling pp. 517-532
- Samb Rawane, Belleau Pascal, Khadraoui Khader, Deschênes Astrid, Droit Arnaud and Lakhal-Chaieb Lajmi
- On the validity of within-nuclear-family genetic association analysis in samples of extended families pp. 533-549
- Bureau Alexandre and Duchesne Thierry
- An Empirical Bayes risk prediction model using multiple traits for sequencing data pp. 551-573
- Li Gengxin, Cui Yuehua and Zhao Hongyu
- Empirical likelihood tests for nonparametric detection of differential expression from RNA-seq data pp. 575-583
- Thorne Thomas
Volume 14, issue 5, 2015
- A model selection criterion for model-based clustering of annotated gene expression data pp. 413-428
- Gallopin Mélina, Celeux Gilles, Jaffrézic Florence and Rau Andrea
- Sample size reassessment for a two-stage design controlling the false discovery rate pp. 429-442
- Zehetmayer Sonja, Graf Alexandra C. and Martin Posch
- A robust distribution-free test for genetic association studies of quantitative traits pp. 443-464
- Kozlitina Julia and Schucany William R.
- A parametric approach to kinship hypothesis testing using identity-by-descent parameters pp. 465-479
- García-Magariños Manuel, Egeland Thore, López- de-Ullibarri Ignacio, Hjort Nils L. and Salas Antonio
- Likelihood ratio and score burden tests for detecting disease-associated rare variants pp. 481-495
- Lee Woojoo, Lee Donghwan and Pawitan Yudi
- On an extended interpretation of linkage disequilibrium in genetic case-control association studies pp. 497-505
- Dickhaus Thorsten, Stange Jens and Demirhan Haydar
Volume 14, issue 4, 2015
- Exact likelihood-free Markov chain Monte Carlo for elliptically contoured distributions pp. 317-332
- Muchmore Patrick and Marjoram Paul
- Outlier reset CUSUM for the exploration of copy number alteration data pp. 333-345
- Lai Yinglei and Gastwirth Joseph L.
- Simultaneous Bayesian analysis of contingency tables in genetic association studies pp. 347-360
- Dickhaus Thorsten
- Modeling the next generation sequencing read count data for DNA copy number variant study pp. 361-374
- Ji Tieming and Chen Jie
- Synonymous and nonsynonymous distances help untangle convergent evolution and recombination pp. 375-389
- Chi Peter B., Chattopadhyay Sujay, Sokurenko Evgeni V., Lemey Philippe and Minin Vladimir N.
- Node sampling for protein complex estimation in bait-prey graphs pp. 391-411
- Scholtens Denise M. and Spencer Bruce D.
Volume 14, issue 3, 2015
- A novel method to prioritize RNAseq data for post-hoc analysis based on absolute changes in transcript abundance pp. 227-241
- McNutt Patrick, Hubbard Kyle, Beske Phil and Gut Ian
- A mutual information estimator with exponentially decaying bias pp. 243-252
- Zhang Zhiyi and Zheng Lukun
- Bayes factors based on robust TDT-type tests for family trio design pp. 253-264
- Yuan Min, Pan Xiaoqing and Yang Yaning
- Modeling gene-covariate interactions in sparse regression with group structure for genome-wide association studies pp. 265-277
- Li Yun, O’Connor George T., Dupuis Josée and Kolaczyk Eric
- Weighted Kolmogorov Smirnov testing: an alternative for Gene Set Enrichment Analysis pp. 279-293
- Charmpi Konstantina and Ycart Bernard
- Application of the fractional-stable distributions for approximation of the gene expression profiles pp. 295-306
- Saenko Viacheslav and Saenko Yury
- CSI: a nonparametric Bayesian approach to network inference from multiple perturbed time series gene expression data pp. 307-310
- Penfold Christopher A., Brown Paul E., Wild David L., Shifaz Ahmed and Nicholson Ann
- TopKLists: a comprehensive R package for statistical inference, stochastic aggregation, and visualization of multiple omics ranked lists pp. 311-316
- Schimek Michael G., Švendová Vendula, Budinská Eva, Kugler Karl G., Ding Jie and Lin Shili
Volume 14, issue 2, 2015
- Study of triplet periodicity differences inside and between genomes pp. 113-123
- Suvorova Yulia M. and Korotkov Eugene V.
- H-CLAP: hierarchical clustering within a linear array with an application in genetics pp. 125-141
- Ghosh Samiran and Townsend Jeffrey P.
- Inferring bi-directional interactions between circadian clock genes and metabolism with model ensembles pp. 143-167
- Grzegorczyk Marco, Aderhold Andrej and Husmeier Dirk
- Bayesian inference for Markov jump processes with informative observations pp. 169-188
- Golightly Andrew and Wilkinson Darren J.
- Likelihood free inference for Markov processes: a comparison pp. 189-209
- Owen Jamie, Wilkinson Darren J. and Gillespie Colin S.
- Spatio-temporal model for multiple ChIP-seq experiments pp. 211-219
- Ranciati Saverio, Viroli Cinzia and Wit Ernst
- GenePEN: analysis of network activity alterations in complex diseases via the pairwise elastic net pp. 221-224
- Vlassis Nikos and Glaab Enrico
- Corrigendum to: Simple estimators of false discovery rates given as few as one or two p-values without strong parametric assumptions pp. 225-225
- Bickel David R.
Volume 14, issue 1, 2015
- A region-based multiple testing method for hypotheses ordered in space or time pp. 1-19
- Meijer Rosa J., Krebs Thijmen J.P. and Goeman Jelle J.
- A hidden Markov-model for gene mapping based on whole-genome next generation sequencing data pp. 21-34
- Claesen Jürgen and Burzykowski Tomasz
- Bayesian mixed-effects model for the analysis of a series of FRAP images pp. 35-51
- Feilke Martina, Schmid Volker J. and Schneider Katrin
- A Bayesian mixture model for chromatin interaction data pp. 53-64
- Niu Liang and Lin Shili
- Inference for one-step beneficial mutations using next generation sequencing pp. 65-81
- Wojtowicz Andrzej J., Miller Craig R. and Joyce Paul
- Testing genotypes-phenotype relationships using permutation tests on association rules pp. 83-92
- Shaikh Mateen and Beyene Joseph
- Regularization method for predicting an ordinal response using longitudinal high-dimensional genomic data pp. 93-111
- Hou Jiayi and Archer Kellie J.
Volume 13, issue 6, 2014
- Biological pathway selection through Bayesian integrative modeling pp. 1
- Zheng Lingling, Yan Xiao, Suchindran Sunil, Dressman Holly, Chute John P. and Lucas Joseph
- When is Menzerath-Altmann law mathematically trivial? A new approach pp. 12
- Ferrer-i-Cancho Ramon, Baixeries Jaume, Hernández-Fernández Antoni, Dębowski Łukasz and Mačutek Ján
- Covariate adjusted differential variability analysis of DNA methylation with propensity score method pp. 14
- Kuan Pei Fen
- P-value calibration for multiple testing problems in genomics pp. 15
- Ferguson John P. and Palejev Dean
- Exploring homogeneity of correlation structures of gene expression datasets within and between etiological disease categories pp. 16
- Jong Victor L., Novianti Putri W., Roes Kit C.B. and Eijkemans Marinus J.C.
- Robust methods to detect disease-genotype association in genetic association studies: calculate p-values using exact conditional enumeration instead of simulated permutations or asymptotic approximations pp. 18
- Langaas Mette and Bakke Øyvind
- Markovianness and conditional independence in annotated bacterial DNA pp. 24
- Hart Andrew and Martínez Servet
Volume 13, issue 5, 2014
- Imputing genotypes using regularized generalized linear regression models pp. 11
- Wong William W.L., Griesman Josh and Feng Zeny Z.
- Gene set analysis for GWAS: assessing the use of modified Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistics pp. 14
- Debrabant Birgit and Soerensen Mette
- Bayesian identification of protein differential expression in multi-group isobaric labelled mass spectrometry data pp. 21
- Jow Howsun, Boys Richard J. and Wilkinson Darren J.
- Robustness of the linear mixed effects model to error distribution assumptions and the consequences for genome-wide association studies pp. 21
- Warrington Nicole M., Tilling Kate, Howe Laura D., Paternoster Lavinia, Pennell Craig E., Wu Yan Yan and Briollais Laurent
- Bayesian modelling of compositional heterogeneity in molecular phylogenetics pp. 21
- Heaps Sarah E., Nye Tom M.W., Boys Richard J., Williams Tom A. and Embley T. Martin
- Quantifying the multi-scale performance of network inference algorithms pp. 21
- Oates Chris J., Spencer Simon E.F. and Amos Richard
Volume 13, issue 4, 2014
- Comparison of algorithms to infer genetic population structure from unlinked molecular markers pp. 12
- Peña-Malavera Andrea, Bruno Cecilia, Balzarini Monica and Fernandez Elmer
- A sequential naïve Bayes classifier for DNA barcodes pp. 12
- Anderson Michael P. and Dubnicka Suzanne R.
- Investigating the performance of AIC in selecting phylogenetic models pp. 17
- Dwueng-Chwuan Jhwueng, Huzurbazar Snehalata, O’Meara Brian C. and Liu Liang
- Comparison of statistical methods for finding network motifs pp. 20
- Albieri Vanna and Didelez Vanessa
- Multiclass cancer classification based on gene expression comparison pp. 20
- Yang Sitan and Naiman Daniel Q.
- Protein domain hierarchy Gibbs sampling strategies pp. 21
- Neuwald Andrew F.
- Biological pathway selection through Bayesian integrative modeling pp. 23
- Zheng Lingling, Yan Xiao, Suchindran Sunil, Dressman Holly, Chute John P. and Lucas Joseph
Volume 13, issue 3, 2014
- Efficient parametric inference for stochastic biological systems with measured variability pp. 12
- Johnston Iain G.
- A boosting approach for adapting the sparsity of risk prediction signatures based on different molecular levels pp. 15
- Sariyar Murat, Schumacher Martin and Binder Harald
- Applying shrinkage variance estimators to the TOST test in high dimensional settings pp. 19
- Qiu Jing, Qi Yue and Cui Xiangqin
- Using the theory of added-variable plot for linear mixed models to decompose genetic effects in family data pp. 20
- Duarte Nubia E., Giolo Suely R., Pereira Alexandre C., Mariza de Andrade and Soler Júlia P.
- A Bayesian clustering approach for detecting gene-gene interactions in high-dimensional genotype data pp. 23
- Chen Sui-Pi and Huang Guan-Hua
- A novel characterization of the generalized family wise error rate using empirical null distributions pp. 24
- Miecznikowski Jeffrey C. and Gaile Daniel P.
- Statistical inference of regulatory networks for circadian regulation pp. 47
- Aderhold Andrej, Husmeier Dirk and Grzegorczyk Marco
Volume 13, issue 2, 2014
- Combining dependent F-tests for robust association of quantitative traits under genetic model uncertainty pp. 123-139
- Qu Long
- Penalized differential pathway analysis of integrative oncogenomics studies pp. 141-158
- N. van Wieringen Wessel and A. van de Wiel Mark
- A data-smoothing approach to explore and test gene-environment interaction in case-parent trios pp. 159-171
- Shin Ji-Hyung, McNeney Brad, Graham Jinko and Infante-Rivard Claire
- Scan statistics analysis for detection of introns in time-course tiling array data pp. 173-190
- Reiner-Benaim Anat, Davis Ronald W. and Juneau Kara
- Variance and covariance heterogeneity analysis for detection of metabolites associated with cadmium exposure pp. 191-201
- Salamanca Beatriz Valcarcel, Ebbels Timothy M.D. and Iorio Maria De
- Improved variational Bayes inference for transcript expression estimation pp. 203-216
- Papastamoulis Panagiotis, Glaus Peter, Rattray Magnus and Hensman James
- Efficient identification of context dependent subgroups of risk from genome-wide association studies pp. 217-226
- Dyson Greg and Sing Charles F.
Volume 13, issue 1, 2014
- Modeling angles in proteins and circular genomes using multivariate angular distributions based on multiple nonnegative trigonometric sums pp. 1-18
- Fernández-Durán Juan José and Gregorio-Domínguez MarÍa Mercedes
- Second order optimization for the inference of gene regulatory pathways pp. 19-33
- Das Mouli, Murthy Chivukula A. and K. De Rajat
- Multiple comparisons in genetic association studies: a hierarchical modeling approach pp. 35-48
- Yi Nengjun, Lou Xiang-Yang, Mallick Himel and Xu Shizhong
- A Bayesian decision procedure for testing multiple hypotheses in DNA microarray experiments pp. 49-65
- Gómez-Villegas Miguel A., Sanz Luis and Salazar Isabel
- Semi-automatic selection of summary statistics for ABC model choice pp. 67-82
- Prangle Dennis, Fearnhead Paul, Cox Murray P., Biggs Patrick J. and French Nigel P.
- Detection of epistatic effects with logic regression and a classical linear regression model pp. 83-104
- Malina Magdalena, Martin Posch, Ickstadt Katja, Schwender Holger and Bogdan Małgorzata
- Bayesian clustering of DNA sequences using Markov chains and a stochastic partition model pp. 105-121
- Jääskinen Väinö, Parkkinen Ville, Cheng Lu and Corander Jukka