International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478)
2012 - 2019
Current editor(s): Umit Hacioglu
From Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance
Istanbul Medipol University, School of Business.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Umit Hacioglu ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2012
- State based factors affecting inward FDI employment in the U.S. Economy pp. 1-7
- Lucyna Kornecki and E.M. Ekanayake
- Sun Tzuâ€™s principles of war art and todayâ€™s competition strategies: a relative approach pp. 8-17
- Izzet Kilinc, Mehmet Akif Oncu and Yunus Emre Tasgit
- Visual discourse of the clove: An analysis on the Ottoman tile decoration art pp. 18-28
- Nurdan Oncel Taskiran and Nursel Bolat
- Interethnic peace,security and genocide in Bosnia-Herzegovina pp. 29-38
- Umit Hacioglu